Let’s be honest holidays can be very stressful and overwhelming for many. So it helps to have a plan. This year we are planning a trip again soon. So shortly after we do our family gathering and entertaining here we will head off for some rest and relaxation. I am excited about that. But I know many families find the holidays and travel exhausting.
I have found it helps to prepare. Also it helps to have a few necessities from Church and Dwight on hand during the holidays. First, keep the stain remover at home and handy for when unexpected messes happen. I use OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover for all manner of laundry stains.
And if you are embarking on holiday travel don’t leave home without these:
1. Gravol: Did you remember to bring plenty of books, movies and games for your upcoming flight or car ride, but forget about the winding roads and nausea that your trip has in store for you? Gravol™ Ginger tablets, lozenges or liquid gels are made with naturally-sourced, certified organic ginger and will help treat motion sickness, nausea, and upset stomachs. Keep them in your purse or carry-on and you will be good to go! They are easy to swallow and non-drowsy, ensuring you are energized and ready for a great vacation.
2. Rub A535: After a long day of sightseeing and exploring count on Rub A535™ to soothe all your aches and pains. Rub A535™ is the perfect example of an item you may have in your cupboard but may forget to pack! It will help soothe sore muscles and ensure you are ready to tackle whatever your next adventure is! Rub A535 comes in handy for beach vacations too – don’t say you have never woken up with back pain after falling asleep in a lounge chair!
3. Running Shoes: Of course pack your fancy shoes or your flats. You want to look fashionable, right? But, trust me on this you will need closed toes shoes for many activities. If you are doing a cruise, or a beach vacation and you love to do fun activities with your family, then bring your running shoes. We have been caught previously with kids insisting flip flops are good enough. Well, if you plan to rock climb, hike, take any active excursions of any sort, you will be sitting that out.
4. Batiste™ Dry Shampoo: New carry-on laws and weight restrictions mean packing all of your essential personal care items can be challenging. Luckily Batiste™ Dry Shampoo is lightweight and ideal for your suitcase. With no water required and just a few quick sprays, Batiste™ Dry Shampoo saves you time while travelling by refreshing your hair between washes! Batiste™ Tropical Dry Shampoo has a coconut and exotic fragrance and will leave your hair feeling clean, revitalized and vacation ready! I have a teen who uses this stuff a lot. It’s perfect for ski trips too.
5. Snack food: Whether you are going to an all-inclusive, or renting a cottage for the week, treats are a must! Don’t be caught with angry little people or teens. Carry snacks with you. We tend to carry celery everywhere. Husband and daughter LOVE it. I sometimes grab a gluten free energy bar for myself and we carry some granola bars too.
Overall, every vacation should leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready for whatever the year has in store. Remember to stay organized, and always pack your everyday items. I also love these Arm and Hammer SpinBrushes and their toothpaste all year round.
Enter now to win a holiday gift related to travel or cleaning from Church and Dwight.
What one thing do you not leave home without?
I am a Church and Dwight ambassador and as such have received compensation to post and share. My opinion is all my own and it is also truthful.