It’s the perfect time of year for a DIY crafty person, especially one with a flare for patriotic crafts. July 4th is on the way soon and that means more opportunities to dress the house and yard up, if you are a crafty individual. Although I am Canadian I know a lot of my readers live in the U.S and many of you are super crafty. I admire that. For me, summer always signals time to decorate the house, with cute personal touches, or flowers. I am a gardener at heart and I treasure being able to grow things. So right now I enjoy the weather that brings more opportunities to be outdoors nurturing the flowers and plants that make the house look nice. You don’t have to be a gardener to make your home look lovely though. You can easily make your own DIY decor with these DIY Patriotic crafts.
15 DIY Patriotic crafts
- Patriotic Tissue Paper Garland via Landeelu
- Patriotic Color Block Pillow via Positively Splendid
- Patriotic DIY Monogram Barn Wood Letter via Live Craft Love
- 3D Patriotic Stars via Ribbons & Glue
- Patriotic Birdhouse via Confessions of a Serial DIYer
- Patriotic Pallet Flag via Jennifer Allwood
- DIY Patriotic Vintage Book Page Wreath via Yellow Bliss Road
- Patriotic Wall Art via Blooming Homestead
- Patriotic Sign via A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Floral USA FREE Printable Art via Lolly Jane
- Patriotic Flag Mason Jar Lanterns via Uncommon Designs
- DIY Patriotic Tulle Wreath via Rock-A-Bye Parents
- Toothpaste Box Firecrackers via The Joys of Boys
- Patriotic Wooden Map Door Hangers via Where the Smiles Have Been
- DIY Patriotic Shutter via Hoosier Homemade
From decorative patriotic stars to mason jar lanterns and portionable art, there’s something here for every single crafter. The toothpaste box firecrackers could be done red and white for my Canadian readers too by the way.
Which of these DIY patriotic crafts will you try first?