I live with crafty kids. They love to make things and they are usually pretty creative. So every season I am hunting down new and fun craft ideas to share. These Easy DIY Spring Decor Ideas are so colourful and fun to do.
Can you feel that? Temperatures are rising and snow is melting and I have the urge to purge. Spring cleaning I mean! There’s nothing better than fresh air and puddles after a long brutally snowy and cold winter. Spring is a time to create and decorate and freshen everything up just a little. Colours are lighter and the days are brighter.
Upcycle or Recycle
To celebrate I have gathered a few DIY spring decor ideas for you to peruse. I like the up cycled can planters. They are super cute and fresh. Plus my kids love to grow things and so do I, so these are a natural for us. I could really use a new wreath too. Personally I can’t wait to get decorating the outdoor area. It’s time to toss the last remaining winter sprigs and lighten up the front porch. Soon after that it’s time for the pool opening and my favourite season of all – summer!
DIY Spring Decor Ideas
- Upcycled Cans into Planters via Home. Made. Interest.
- Watercolor Mason Jars via A Mom’s Take
- DIY Spring Wreath via Second Chance to Dream
- Spring Butterfly Wreath via Architecture of a Mom
- Washi Tape Birds via Simply Darrling
- Spring Duck Tape Flowers via Jade Louise Designs
- Ladybug Rocks via A Mom’s Take
- Tea Cup Bird Feeder via My Mommy World
- DIY Bird Seed Wreath via Savings Lifestyle
- FREE Spring Subway Art via Second Chance to Dream
- Spring Napkin Rings via Living Frugal with Erika
- Baby Food Jar Bud Vase via Mommiez on a Mission
- FREE Happy Spring Printable via Simply Darrling
- FREE April Showers Printable via Second Chance to Dream
- Pour Paint Pots via Domestic Imperfection
Clever Spring Craft Ideas
These cute Spring crafts are a fun and easy way to lighten up the mood of your home, or your yard this time of year. Which one of these DIY Spring Decor Ideas will you start with? Do you have your own favourite crafty spring ideas that you rely on every year? I’d love to hear more.