Gluten Free Oriental Beef Lettuce Wraps
Author: Paula Schuck
Recipe type: Dinner or Lunch
- One pound of lean or extra lean ground beef
- 1 bag of Romaine Lettuce (in tact not chopped up)
- 1 tsp. Gluten free Rice vinegar ( there are several brands that have no gluten)
- 1 tsp low sodium gluten free soya sauce ( specific brands are gluten free )
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 chopped diced tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- Wash the romain lettuce gently and pull the leaves apart. They need to be bigger leaves so the tiny ones close to the core will not work.
- Brown the ground beef and drain the fat away.
- Add teaspoon of rice vinegar and teaspoon of soya sauce and sautee.
- Chop tomato
- Chop one yellow pepper.
- Wait until beef cools a bit.
- Add the beef to each leaf wrap shell.
- Put 2-3 bowls of toppings on the table and let everyone decorate their own lettuce wrap.
- We chose cheese, tomato and yellow pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, add tomato and pepper.
- Wrap the lettuce like a burrito and enjoy!
Recipe by Thrifty Mommas Tips at https://www.thriftymommastips.com/make-easy-tasty-gluten-free-oriental-beef-lettuce-wraps/