Refreshing Peach Lemonade Recipe
Author: thrifty mom media
Recipe type: beverage
Serves: 1 litre or 1 big jug
- Fresh Peach Lemonade
- 4 C water
- 7 peaches
- ⅔ C honey
- 6 lemons
- -Follow and do the directions on "How to pit a peach".
- -Cut the peaches into small pieces.
- -Pour the juice from the cut peaches and the cut peaches into a pot.
- -Pour the water into the pot with the peaches.
- -Boil the pot for 3 minutes.
- -Pour the peach water into your blender and let it sit in the blender for 20 minutes before you blend it.
- -Begin to blend the peach water, pour in the honey.
- -Blend fully.
- -Pour your peach juice through a strainer into a pitcher.
- -Throw away anything left in the strainer.
- -Juice the lemons.
- -Add the lemon juice to the peach juice in the pitcher. Stir well.
- -Add ice.
- -Cut the 7th peach into sections to add to the pitcher of each glass of Peach Lemonade.
- How to pit a peach.
- -Wash and dry a fresh peach.
- -Cut the peach vertically, around the peach.
- -Once cut all the way around the peach, pull the 2 halves apart.
- -Gently using your knife cut the pit out.
- You can then cut each peach half into smaller sections and then peel.
Recipe by Thrifty Mommas Tips at https://www.thriftymommastips.com/refreshing-peach-lemonade-recipe/