Five Reasons You Want to Join This Linked Moms Twitter Party
1. Infertility impacts 1 in 6 in Canada.
2. IVF (in vitro fertilization) is the smartest, gold standard treatment protocol for fertility treatment, but it’s inaccessible to many due to cost.
3. In Canada where we live health care is based on the premise of universal accessibility. Unless you have infertility.
4. Conceivable Dreams has a promise of public funding for IVF in the Liberal budget. The politicians recognized it was a smart move, that saves money. But the budget was not supported by the NDP party and we have a minority government so an election is now happening.
5. Find our what happens next if you are an infertility advocate in the province of Ontario.
Join Linked Moms Tuesday night at 8 p.m. EST for a twitter party about public funding for IVF (in vitro fertilization).