Human Hair Wigs – Naturally Beautiful
Human hair wigs have become the go-to choice for almost all women out there who love to change their look with wigs. It’s not surprising, really. Human hair wigs look and feel so much more natural when compared to synthetic wigs, just because they ARE real hair.
As the name suggests, these wigs are made with either a mix of human and synthetic hair or 100% human hair, giving them a natural look and feel that can’t be duplicated. That’s why they’re the option many wig wearers prefer.
The Highlights of Human Hair Wigs
Over the years, human hair wigs have become increasingly popular and more mainstream. There was a time when these wigs were only available to people who had money to burn. These days, although still more expensive than their synthetic counterparts, human hair wigs can often be more affordable and more accessible to people who don’t have money just laying around.
A typical wig of this nature costs anywhere between $700 and $2,000. Although you might be saying, “But you JUST said these wigs were more affordable,” keep in mind that this is far less than they used to be. It is worth remembering that wigs made from human hair are way more durable and typically last much longer than synthetic wigs, so over time the average costs evens out while you remain fabulous looking.
Care For Wigs
Caring for human hair wigs is quite similar to caring for your own hair. They require washing, although not every day. It’s recommended to wash your wig every 6 to 8 wears, and you don’t need special shampoo. Because these wigs are made from human hair, you can use your favourite shampoo, conditioner and styling products with no problems.
Human Hair Wigs from Wigs.com
If you’re a wig lover, you’ll definitely want to check out wigs.com. They have a wide range of wigs that range from human hair to synthetic to a blend of both of these options. It really is a one-stop shop for anyone who wears wigs. There are hairpieces there too such as buns, wraps, hair extensions, headbands, half wigs and falls.
Although not a wig wearer myself, I have a few friends who wear wigs, sometimes as a stylish accessory to their every day routine and other times because they have a medical condition like Alopecia or cancer. No matter why you wear them wigs and hairpieces can be a good purchase. Keep in mind that how long they last sometimes depends on how well you care for them, so follow instructions for maximum use and longevity.
It’s easy to get lost window shopping for wigs. If you are searching for a new look, you could spend hours looking at their amazing selections of wigs and reading all their information on how to wear and care for them.
Why should dressing up and changing your look be only for others? If you really want a new look and a high quality wig then this is a great place to get started shopping. There are so many gorgeous styles and colours. My favourite is the Carrie.
SPECIAL FEATURES of the Carrie include:
- Monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
- SmartLace™ Front – Virtually undetectable sheer lace front that gives you the option of off-the-face
- 100% Human Hair – Feels incredibly soft and can be styled just like your own hair.
I also really like the Savoir Faire from the Raquel Welch Couture Collection. This one is a Remy Human Hair lace front wig that’s also hand-tied. Extremely high quality and available in many colours.
SPECIAL FEATURES of the Savoir Faire
- 100% Certified Authentic Remy Human Hair – Redefines luxury with hand selected, third party tested, full cuticles. Which means all the cuticles run in the same direction to deliver a softer, more natural looking hair with more luster and elasticity.
- Pinnacle Cap – Silicone Coated Stretch Mesh and strategically placed Silicone Strips work together throughout the cap to offer secure fit.
- 100% Hand-Tied Knotted Base – A state-of-the-art knotting method that allows for natural movement.
- Adjustable Elastic Strap with Flat Hook – Velcro straps are encased in a sleeve of stretch mesh. Adjusts up to a ½ inch in either direction to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Ear to Ear Swiss Lace Front – The delicate yet strong Swiss Lace Front is ultra-fine and soft to blend perfectly with all skin tones, to give the appearance of a natural hairline with ultimate comfort
- French Drawn and Double Mono Top – Hides the hand-knotting to assist in styling that is versatile for a believable look and extreme comfort.
Did you know that Wigs.com has wigs for men, women and kids too? There are wigs that come in every style from bob to pixie, layered, straight and curly too. Pop styles include the Vivica Fox line, the Raquel Welch line and Revlon too. African American styles and Caucasian styles are both available and because wigs.com is one of the premier on line wig retailers, there are new products arriving daily, so that you can always find the latest, trendiest and most current styles around.
You should consider a couple of other factors before buying a human hair wig though. These types of wigs, because they are human hair, can react to the weather, just like human hair. And, they need a bit more attention than synthetic wigs do when it comes to wear and styling.
Everything You Need to Know About Human Hair Wigs
There are a few different things you might want to make note of when shopping for wigs.
I particularly love the wigs made from human hair, which is why I wrote about them. They are just beautiful and they have great reviews as well. If you’re in the market for a human hair wig, head over to their human hair wigs collection, and check out what the have waiting for you.
Lace front wigs give the appearance of a natural hairline, especially around the forehead. They come in numerous different styles. Lace front wigs come in REMY lace, 100 % human hair lace and synthetic. So what is a lace front wig? It is a wig that has a thin, nearly invisible lace material to which hairs are tied in one by one. The result is very natural looking hairline and the illusion that the wig hairs grow from your scalp.
While lace front wigs can be a bit more expensive than other wigs, they are extremely versatile and worn the extra money.
Wigs.com provides Wig Expert tips on correct wig sizing, and how to apply your style to your lace frontal.
I partnered with Wigs.com to share this post with readers.