Pineapple Recipes can be so sweet and healthy too! There are very few foods that evoke such a tropical feeling as the pineapple does. But pineapples can be more than just a garnish. Oh you might eat pineapples on your ham as decoration and you might enjoy spears in something festive occasionally but have you given much thought to making pineapple the star of the show? These scrumptious pineapple recipes will have you reconsidering the pineapple and wanting to delve into making some fun new snacks and dishes with pineapple too.
Did you know pineapple contains bromelain which is a specific enzyme that is reported to have anti-inflammatory properties as well as anti-cancer and anti-clotting properties? It has long been rumoured to help with fertility as well and there are reportedly many digestive benefits from eating pineapple.
The pineapple was brought here from South and Central Americas and the West Indies by Indians. Later, it was brought to Europe. Many discovered it had ability to hold scurvy at bay.
Now that you know all of that wouldn’t you love to eat more pineapple? Lucky for you, I think I have some scrumptious pineapple recipes around here.
15 Amazing Pineapple Recipes
- Pineapple Delight via Cincyshopper
- Pineapple Cream Cake via Tastes Better from Scratch
- Pineapple Cheesecake in a Jar via The Country Chic Cottage
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Quesadillas with Jalapeno Lime Aioli via The Crumby Cupcake
- Sweet & Spicy Shrimp, Pineapple, & Bacon Skewers via A Family Feast
- Pineapple Upside Down Monkey Bread via Wonky Wonderful
- Pineapple Cucumber Salad via Mom on Timeout
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes via Leave No Leftovers
- Mango Pineapple Slushie via This Mama Loves
- Pineapple Orange Smoothie via Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Ham and Pineapple Bruschetta via Juggling Act Mama
- Crock Pot Barbecue Pineapple Pulled Pork via What’s Cooking Love
- Pineapple Coconut Mango Orange Smoothie via Cooking on the Front Burner
- Peach Pineapple Salsa via The Kitchen is My Playground
- Pineapple Upside Down Carrot Cake via Call Me PMC
Peach pineapple salsa is high on my list. Number four and five on this list are making me hungry just writing about them. What do you think? Which of these recipes will you try first? What is your favourite pineapple recipe?