My Savoury Sour Cream Nacho Dip #GayLeaMom #Giveaway
This low sodium savoury sour cream nacho dip will please any crowd.
- One tub of Gay Lea Gold Sour Cream
- one small package of Philadelphia cream cheese
- two teaspoons of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
- 1/2 cup of mild salsa
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese add Tex Mex blend for more kick
Put sour cream in the blender. I used my new Breville Hemisphere Twist.
Add one package of Philadelphia cream cheese.
Blend together at various speeds until mixed together.
Add the 1/2 cup of salsa.
Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
(Add spices above (red pepper flakes and chill pepper)
Blend the ingredients.
Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
This recipe makes a lot of dip. You can refrigerate what you don't use and save for later.