Here are five places to stash those Goody hair accessories to save you time when you are in a rush.
- Start with long hair.
- Pull a small side section and braid it to the nape of the neck.
- Tie a Goody ouchless elastic on the end.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Tie those ends together at the nape.
- Now scoop a loose section from the side, and another from the middle and a final from the other side. Braid.
- Tie with a pretty elastic.
- Pin a flowery elastic at the nape. Very easy and beautiful.
The Fancy Ainsley
- Make three tiny braids.
- . Braid the three braids together.
- . Take the braid end and tuck it in through an opening at the nape. Really pretty look.
- . Pin a Goody flower to cover the end at the nape.
- Pin two or three tiny bobby pins in to keep loose ends from slipping.
- Add a couple of Goody Girls contour clips along the one side for a bit more style. Love the leopard print ones!
Payton’s creation. (On Mom)
- Take one section of hair on one side only and braid.
- Attach ouchless Goody elastic.
- Twist the braid into a circle above ear like a bun.
- Pin in place with a bobby pin.
- Add a beautiful flower clip to hide ends.
Voila. Tidy hair is a snap. Right now you can learn more, and share your hair ideas with Goody on their social channels. Do you have any simple braids that you like to do?
Goody Canada Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Goody