I realize that during my vlog I didn’t specify that the peppers should be hollowed out. I am sure you all knew that, but just adding that on now in case it wasn’t clear.
Here is my state secret family friendly recipe:
Green Peppers, ground beef, onion, garlic, soya sauce, spaghetti sauce, rice
1. Take four Green Peppers (red works too.)
2. Hollow the peppers out and boil them on top of the stove for a few minutes. Drain the water and set them upside down to drain.
3. Microwave or boil about one cup of rice in a different dish.
4. Brown one pund of ground beef and get rid of extra grease. Saute the beef with one diced onion, a dash of soya sauce and a couple cloves of garlic, minced or diced.
5. Add spaghetti sauce to the mix and stir well.
6. Add the rce to the spaghetti sauce mix and stir.
6. Place small bit of the sauce mixture on bottom of casserole dish. Prop the peppers up inside the deep casserole dish. Fill them with the saucy rice mixture and if there’s some left over let it spill over the tops of peppers.
Cook at 350 degrees for about one hour. Yum!