Have It All. That’s the motto of Food Basics. But it’s more than just a motto. At Food Basics, you really can have it all. They have everything you need from food (of course) to beauty products and a great pharmacy. They’re a one-stop-shop for everything you’ll ever need, and all of it is at amazing prices.
Have it All and Have it for Less with Food Basics
For several years when we were new parents we lived close to a Food Basics. It was my go to spot for saving money on groceries, which was extremely important when the kids were small. I stayed home for several years right after we adopted both of our girls and money was tight. Food Basics helped me make our small budget go further.
At Food Basics, you can shop smart and frugally. They have products that are always fresh, always in-stock, and always at a great price. That’s important to me. Not all grocery stores can say that. Some stores have a huge selection and dim lighting and a fancy layout, but you pay for it. Some stores have great prices… IF you can find what you’re looking for. At Food Basics, they combine the best of both worlds, and that makes life so much easier. They are so sure that they will have what you need when you need it at a price you’ll love that they guarantee it.
You know what I guarantee? That Food Basics always has their customers in mind. This past year, Food Basics held the I Want It All contest. For the contest, they asked shoppers to record a quick video answering the question “If you won Free Groceries for an entire year, what would you do with the savings?” While selecting the winners, Food Basics found that entrants really had not asked for very much at all. Most requests were pretty modest. A cleaning lady, and a small trip to see relatives, for instance were some of the wishes. So they decided to continue the Have it All spirit by keeping the rewards coming in 2017.
Rather than spending its marketing budget on a big campaign for the holidays, they’d pay it forward to their winning customers. Instead of just winning a shopping spree at their store, Food Basics will use their budget to help fulfill the wishes of their customers. It’s just another way for the company to help their customers Have it All.
Big Time Winners!
To give you a firsthand look at how Food Basics helps their customers have it all, I’m including a full list of the six Ontarians who had their wishes fulfilled thanks to Food Basics.
- Darlene Mallette: Wanted to visit her grandkids in BC. She was rewarded with a $1,500 travel gift card to help make it happen.
- Linda Turcotte and her husband: Wanted to celebrate their 50th anniversary. To help make a memorable holiday, the couple has received a $5,000 travel card to put towards their tip.
- Farid Taileb: Hasn’t seen his parents in 5 years and wished to visit with them. Thanks to Food Basics, Farid has received a $4,000 travel voucher to bring his parents to visit Canada.
- Andree Uhlig: Just wants a little extra help around the house. She now has one year of Molly Maid Service.
- Stephanie Chiasson: wanted to be able to afford to enroll her son in a local hockey league and save for his education. To help make this a possibility, Stephanie and her son received new hockey equipment, sign-up fees for their local house league, tickets to a Sudbury Wolves game, a Sudbury Wolves jersey, and $1,000 towards her son’s RESP.
- Susana Fernandez and her husband: Wanted to take a well-deserved honeymoon after 23 years of marriage. They have received a $5,000 travel gift card and new luggage to help make it happen.
Food Basics Makes Sure Shoppers Can Have it All
Food Basics is known for its great selection and low prices. Now, we all know that they mean it when they say they want us to Have it All. I love shopping there, because it saves me money. Now, I also love shopping there because I have seen how sweet the company is to their customers. Give Food Basics a try. You really can have it all when you shop there.
[tweetthis]Enter now to win a $250 Food Basics Gift card and you can Have It All! #giveaways[/tweetthis]
This post has been sponsored which means I received compensation. My opinion is all my own and it is truthful. The generous people at Food Basics want you to Have It All also. Enter below for a chance to win. The gift is a $250 gift card to Food Basics, which is only in Ontario. Entrants from Ontario only please.