Well there are few treats in life I love so much as I do fudge. It’s the perfect food, especially when it is fresh, creamy, and soft enough to cut for a group, or maybe just for you. At Christmas, fudge can be a gorgeous savoury sweet little gift to tell someone thank you, or even just because.
I have the world’s biggest sweet tooth and so I will without doubt be making some of these delicious recipes this year. There’s something about fudge that meets all my sweet tooth requirements. Of course if you are looking for something else like a cookie bar this year here’s a link to a great collection of cookie bars too.
I enjoy baking all year round and so do my kids. Together we have some fun building new recipes together. The sampling doesn’t hurt either. I’m a fan girl for anything peppermint this time of year so I think I will start with the peppermint fudge featured here.
What’s your favourite kind of fudge?
1. Bailey’s Irish Cream Fudge | Source: Always the Holidays
2. Orange Creamsicle Fudge | Source: Homemaking Hacks
3. Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: DIY Candy
4. Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge | Source: All About the Holidays
5. Easy Maple Chocolate Fudge | Source: Our Small Hours
6. Chocolate Peppermint Fudge | Source: Table for Seven
7. Eggnog Fudge Recipe | Source: Thrifty Jinxy
8. Rocky Road Fudge | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
9. Candy Cane Fudge | Source: The Jenny Evolution
10. Easy Microwave Fudge Recipe with Caramel Coke drizzle | Source: Raising Whasians
11. KISSES® Cookies & Cream Chocolate Fudge | Source: Call Me PMC
12. S’Mores Fudge | Source: Bombshell Bling
13. Almond Roca Fudge Recipe | Source: The Clever Pink Pirate
14. Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge | Source: Stockpiling Mom
15. Microwave Chocolate Fudge | Source: Ashlee Marie
Thanks to all the great food bloggers who created these recipes. Also if you don’t find what you are looking for here then you might also take a peek at this collection of fudge recipes from last year on Thrifty Momma’s Tips.