Best Melon Recipes
Best Melon Recipes:
Nothing screams summer like ripe melon. Cantaloupe, honeydew, canary, watermelon. Such a sweet special treat that begs to be eaten outdoors. I personally enjoy all of the melon varieties. But my favourite is honeydew. Or maybe canteloupe. How about you? You will find one or two great new things to make with melon here on the best melon recipes roundup.
[tweetthis]What’s your favourite kind of melon?[/tweetthis]
I am pretty traditional with melon. When we eat it we typically just have it sliced or chunked, or placed in a fruit salad. I love the Melon White Chocolate Shortcake Parfait and the Watermelon salad in this collection of recipes I gathered for you. I think I need to try the watermelon salad.
[tweetthis]Watermelon chocolate parfait versus watermelon salad. Wow![/tweetthis]
Which of the best melon recipes appeals to you?
Best Melon Recipes roundup.
- 4 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet via Cincyshopper
- Watermelon Salad via Spaceships & Laserbeams
- Fresh Watermelon Salad via Cincyshopper
- Frozen Watermelon Lemonade via Gator Mommy Reviews
- Melon White Chocolate Shortcake Parfaits via What’s Cooking Love
- Watermelon Pops via Spaceships & Laserbeams
- Honeydew Melon with Mint via Imperfect Homemaker
- Cucumber & Cantaloupe Salad via Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Cantaloupe Quick Bread via Amanda’s Cookin’
- Asian Watermelon Salad via Feeding Big
- Cantaloupe Prosciutto Pizza via Farm Fresh Feasts
- Kiwi Watermelon Popsicles via Mom Endeavors
- Cantaloupe Cream Pie via Amanda’s Cookin’
- Raspberry Melon Smoothie via A Family Feast
- Cantaloupe Sorbet via The Kitchen McCabe
Lois Alter Mark
Ooh, those all look so refreshing! Of course, my favorite has to be the one with the white chocolate 🙂
So many great ideas! We go through so much melon in the summer I will be pinning this for later!
Just in time for the summer season! I’m definitely going to make these.
The kiwi watermelon popsicles sound like their would be a great treat on a warm summer day.