What would you do with a $13,000 Renocation?
That’s the question Royale is asking in their grand Renocation Contest. Luckily this thriftymomma is part of the Royale Mommy blogger tour thanks to Jen at Mom Central Canada.
Well, I have to think for all of about three seconds on that one. My cupboards in my kitchen are hideous and slate blue – remember when slate blue was in? Early 90s maybe. Anyways my kitchen is a dreary little room with one redeeming feature – gorgeous hardwood floors. So for us, here at our house, a renocation would begin in the kitchen. Kitchen cupboard renovation tops the list. I would love an island and maybe even a breakfast nook area with a dishwasher that wasn’t apartment-sized (it runs like three times most days – that’s how small my dishwasher is) and then if I had some money left I would add some small details like fixing a crumbling chimney.
Sadly thriftymommastips missed out on the big tax credits for home Kitchen cupboard renovations, or any renovations offered by the Canadian government last year and naturally this year everything is falling apart. Anyways if you are like me – in need of money to renovate that house of yours then why not take advantage of this contest…and as for holiday renocation location well, I would happily travel with my family to the excellent location in Mexico we recently stopped at The Great Parnassus in Cancun. Then again a Royal Caribbean cruise sounds good too.
Enter the Royale Renocation Contest at http://www.royalepromotions.ca/renocation/Default.aspx?utm_source=MomCentral&utm_medium=banner%utm_content=various&utm_campaign=Renocation2010
Some details about the great prizes:
– The Grand prize includes $13,000 to spend on a home renovation in any way the winner chooses AND an 11-day, $7,000 Royal Caribbean cruise for two on the “Jewel of the Seas.” The contest draw will be held on June 29, 2010.
– An additional $5,000 in prizes will be given away to secondary winners in the form of 15 weekly prize packs from the Royale Luxury Bath Collection that include a personal heated towel rack, new luxurious towels, and premium Royale robes.
– Play the “game of the week” and get two entries instead of one, each time you enter!
Thriftymomma is hosting a mini renocation contest of my own. For participating in this blog tour Mom Central Canada and Thriftymommastips are giving away a $ 50 Cara Restaurant gift card, accepted at Swiss Chalet, Montana’s, Milestones, Kelsey’s and Harvey’s, as well as a $50 Home Hardware gift card.
In order to enter the thriftymommastips contest do the following:
1. Leave me a comment on my blog about what you would do with $13,000 to renovate.
2. Follow me on twitter @inkscrblr.
I will draw 2 winners with the help of random.org on April 27th. That’s for the 2 $50 gift cards, one each.
Thriftymommastips has not been paid to post this contest, but will be giving away two gift cards courtesy of Mom Central Canada