Is there anything sweeter than a peach? Yes there is – a great peach recipe. I think you might find some sweet and really creative peach recipes for summer here. I am so making the Olive Garden Peach Tea Copycat recipe the first chance I get.
By the way did you know?
Five Facts About Peaches:
1. The peach tree originated in China.
2. The peach tree is deciduous.
3. Peaches and nectarines are the same species. Peaches have fuzz on their skin and nectarines do not. Nectarines are considered to have a recessive allele, which is why they have no fuzz.
4. China is the world’s largest producer of peaches.
5. Peaches were brought to the US by Spanish explorers.
Olive Garden Peach Tea Copycat – Amanda’s Cookin’
Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies Recipe – Snappy Gourmet
A Pair of Peach Pizzas – Farm Fresh Feasts
Peach Cheesecake Cobbler – Little House Living
Peach Sauce – Leave No Leftovers
Spiced Peach Butter – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Peachy-Keen Smoothies – Ann’s Entitled Life
Roasted Peaches with Vanilla Wafer, Almond, and Brown Sugar Crumble – All Four Burners