Is there anything sweeter than a peach? Yes there is – a great peach recipe. I think you might find some sweet and really creative peach recipes for summer here. I am so making the Olive Garden Peach Tea Copycat recipe the first chance I get.
By the way did you know?
[tweetthis]DYK the peach tree originated in China? [/tweetthis]
Five Facts About Peaches:
1. The peach tree originated in China.
2. The peach tree is deciduous.
[tweetthis]Is a peach tree deciduous or coniferous? Read more about peaches here..[/tweetthis]
3. Peaches and nectarines are the same species. Peaches have fuzz on their skin and nectarines do not. Nectarines are considered to have a recessive allele, which is why they have no fuzz.
4. China is the world’s largest producer of peaches.
5. Peaches were brought to the US by Spanish explorers.
[tweetthis]DYK China is the world’s largest producer of peaches?[/tweetthis]
Olive Garden Peach Tea Copycat – Amanda’s Cookin’
Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies Recipe – Snappy Gourmet
A Pair of Peach Pizzas – Farm Fresh Feasts
Peach Cheesecake Cobbler – Little House Living
Peach Sauce – Leave No Leftovers
Spiced Peach Butter – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Peachy-Keen Smoothies – Ann’s Entitled Life
Roasted Peaches with Vanilla Wafer, Almond, and Brown Sugar Crumble – All Four Burners
[tweetthis]Which one of these peach recipes would you try?[/tweetthis]