20 Creative DIY Christmas Presents
Sometimes gifts from the heart are the nicest kind of gifts. You know the kind of gifts I am talking about? A unique little treasure that speaks to you forever, that makes you smile every time you see it. Here are a few unique presents that you can make for someone special here in this list of 20 Creative DIY Christmas Presents.
Food gifts, can be made with love, and that makes them taste so much better, don’t you think? This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola seems like a great treat. Homemade potato chip holiday favours could be scrumptious too. And, there’s always shortbread. That’s a timeless hit as a gift.
The DIY Chalkboard Christmas Tree is adorable and you can easily make that now, before the holidays. Your family will love it. And there’s always Homemade Pretty Body Scrubs. I have featured a few of those here previously, because they are easy to make and simple to package. Plus, my girls enjoy making them with me sometimes. In fact, you might want to make this pretty Body Scrub for someone special.
One thing I hope to make, and give, this season is the cozy movie night gift bucket. That would be a hit for pretty much anyone. I’d welcome a gift like that myself.
[tweetthis]Do you make DIY Christmas presents yourself? What are some of your favourite Creative DIY Christmas Presents? #DIY[/tweetthis]
20 Creative DIY Christmas Presents:
- Christmas Wreath Tutorial With Fun & Colorful Gift Boxes from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Summer Blooms Garden Apron from gardentherapy.ca
- How To Use Transfer Paper from puresweetjoy.com
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola from eat-spin-run-repeat.com
- DIY Chalkboard Christmas Tree from lilblueboo.com
- Marbled Clay Ring Dish from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Gingerbread Scrub from wallflowerkitchen.com
- Thoughtful Hostess Gifts from julieblanner.com
- The Gift Of A Christmas Scent (homemade Holiday Potpourri) from halfbakedharvest.com
- DIY Hostess Gift Ideas from designdininganddiapers.com
- Last Minute DIY Christmas Gift Idea from kristimurphy.com
- Homemade Potato Chip Holiday Favors Or DIY Christmas Gift from kristimurphy.com
- DIY Mint Sugar Scrub & Holiday Gift Ideas from lovegrowswild.com
- Easy Packaging For Christmas Cookies from tikkido.com
- Easy DIY Holiday Gift For Teachers from nontoygifts.com
- Pineapple Wine Bottle Topper from letsmingleblog.com
- Cozy Movie Night Gift Bucket from bugaboocity.com
- DIY Wood A-frame Triangle Ornament Stand from danslelakehouse.com
- DIY Organic Olive Oil & Lavender Sugar Scrub from boxwoodavenue.com
- DIY Holiday Gift – Wooden Serving Tray from beckhamandbelle.com
[tweetthis]Which of these DIY Christmas gifts will you make this season? #DIY [/tweetthis]
20 DIY Christmas Gifts
There are many possibilities for gifts from the heart. These are just 20 of the most creative DIY Christmas Gifts I could find to share with you. Merry Christmas!
A movie night gift bucket would be so much fun to make and give! I love giving and receiving DIY gifts. The gingerbread scrub sounds wonderful too. You’ve got some great ideas.
I love these ideas. There are times when I don’t have a lot of money and doing something by hand I can save a lot of money and still give out a nice gift. I will definitely be checking these out.
I love making and receiving homemade gifts for the holidays. I love some of these fun ideas like the pineapple wine topper.
What some amazing Christmas gift ideas, I love the sound of the marbled clay dish – I could definitely have fun making that. x
I love these gift ideas!!! The movie night would be a great family gift I know thats one of my families favorite things to do.
I just bookmarked this blog post. My daughter just asked me if we could give DIY gifts this year. Though I have no idea what to do. This will help.
I was just telling my girls that we should make some great homemade gifts for my parents this year. Grandparents always love homemade. This is a great list!
Maureen @Scoops of Joy
What a great ideas of DIY Christmas presents you got here. I love that they are so easy to make and will surely brighten the days of those who gets lucky to receive them 😀
So many amazing ideas! I think I will do up so sugar scrubs to give as gifts this year!
Seriously I love homemade gifts. There is something so caring in someone that does that. There are a lot of good ideas here.
The DIY gift ideas are a great idea for Christmas gifts. I usually make my extended family gifts for Christmas so I will have to check a few of these ideas out for sure. Thanks for sharing the DiY gift ideas.
I love DIY Christmas presents but sometimes it can be hard to be original and creative. These are all really great though, and I think I will have to see about doing a couple for some special people I have yet to buy for!
Omg so many cute gift ideas!!! My daughter and I both love making gifts for people. So much thought goes into it
DIY Christmas presents are always the best. If you put the time and effort into making someone a present, then I think it shows how much you care for them.
DIY Gingerbread Scrub is calling my name! I adore homemade crafts and gifts, cannot wait to peruse your list!
I love homemade diy gifts. It’s amazing how creative you really can get with presents around the holidays. I love all of these ideas.
I think DIY gifts are some of the best. It shows that someone took time to think about what you would like and then took the time to do something special for you.
FARRAH LESS g.
I wish i have a lot of down time to do all the holidays shopping. Unfortunately my work takes so much of my time and energy. Anyway i was thinking bout doing some personal touch on the gifts to be given this Christmas. I have some few mason jar all i need now are ribbons and what to baked.