25 Best New Year’s Eve Recipes
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and whether you are a naturally gifted entertainer or not (yes there is such a thing) there’s a recipe for pretty much everyone here in this list of 25 best New Year’s Eve recipes. The key, I think, is to have a variety of options and not to stress out over entertaining. The food may be one of the biggest parts of your evening and your entertaining, but don’t forget guests are really there to visit with you. Years from now they will remember spending the night enjoying the company of good friends. They probably won’t remember what they ate.
If you’re looking to host a fantastic New Year’s party, great recipes can help you to get ready. You’ll want to have a mix of finger foods, dips, and real food on hand so look no further. Here I have compiled a list of 25 best New Year’s Eve recipes to give you some ideas and variety to choose from. These New Year’s recipes are sure to please any party guests you might have!
Happy entertaining and don’t forget to leave me a comment or share these recipes if you liked them. Pin the post, tweet it or share it to Facebook. Happy New Year! May 2015 be happy and healthy for you and yours!
1. Crockpot Hamburger Dip
2. Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders
3. Doobers: Pickle Ham & Cheese Appetizer
4. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
5. Easy Cocktail Sauce for Shrimp
6. Mimosa Popsicles
7. White Cheddar and Thyme Gougeres with Smoked Sea Salt
8. Tropical Sangria
9. Sausage and Tomato Stuffed Mushroom
10. Spicy Jalapeno Hush Puppies
11. New Year’s Eve Oreo Cookie Balls
12. Pasta and Lentils
13. Cranberry Pomegranate Bellini
14. No-Bake Chocolate Rum Balls
15. Easiest Ever Oven Roasted Ham
16. Vanilla Cupcakes and Champagne Frosting
17. Truffle Popcorn
18. Coconut Butter Nutella Pie Pops
19. Sticky BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs
20. Candied Bacon
21. Fried Corn Dip with Bacon
22. Spicy Peanut Chicken Wings
23. Bacon Poblano Hot Crab Dip
Thank you Paula! Amazing blog: I’ll be following! ^_^
Thanks so much for sharing our hot crab dip recipe!