Apples are a family favourite any time of the year. It’s rare that we ever have a fridge empty of apples. In fact, usually quite the opposite. I buy them by the bucket it seems. Five pounds of apples go quickly here. But on the odd occasion when they do not vanish as soon as they are placed into our fridge, then I like to have a few apple recipes and treats to be able to pick from.
I love the way apples add flavour to any simple recipe or dessert, plus they are a great source of vitamin C and fiber. We believe what they say about an apple a day keeping the doctor away and so apples are a mainstay here. If ever I have some extra apples, then I cook a delicious pie, tart, or often I love to make crockpot apple sauce too. There’s nothing like apples and cinnamon to make the whole house smell wonderful and cozy too.
This is why I gathered 31 mouth-watering Apple Recipes that highlight their unique character, and will add more diversity to your dishes.
Choose one of these apple recipes for brunch, main course, dinner or dessert. You will love all of them and you won’t be short on ideas any time soon. Keep them from going to waste and start cooking a healthy dessert for your family.
31 Amazing Apple Recipes
1. Caramel Apple Cupcakes http://www.3boysunprocessed.com/caramel-apple-cupcakes/
2. Apple Cinnamon Crepes http://www.cookwithmanali.com/apple-cinnamon-crepes/
3. Cranberry Apple Tart http://1bigbite.com/2012/11/cranberry-apple-tart/
4. Apple Pie with Cinnamon Pecan Streusel http://blissfulbasil.com/2014/10/08/raw-vegan-apple-pie-with-cinnamon-pecan-streusel/
5. Maple Curry Brussels Sprouts Butternut Squash Apples http://www.emilieeats.com/maple-curry-roasted-brussels-sprouts-butternut-squash-apples/
6. Apple Salad Recipe with Honey Apple Dressing http://jessicainthekitchen.com/apple-salad-recipe-with-honey-apple-dressing/
7. Five Minute Pineapple Fantasy Pie http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2015/08/20/5-minute-pineapple-fantasy-pie/
8. Caramel Apple Millet Walnut Breakfast Cupcakes http://www.thepkpway.com/caramel-apple-millet-walnut-breakfast-cupcakes/
9. Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread http://www.bakerita.com/paleo-apple-cinnamon-bread/
10. New Mom Meal http://www.coffeeandcrumbs.net/blog/2015/10/23/new-mom-meal
11. Apple Pie Cake Recipe http://www.amomstake.com/2014/03/apple-pie-cake-recipe/
12. Rustic Apple Caramel Hot Cross Buns http://crumbkitchen.com/2016/03/18/rustic-apple-caramel-hot-cross-buns/
13. Cinnamon Apple Rings http://www.foodrecipesonline.info/cinnamon-apple-rings/
14. Sweet Potato Hash http://www.paleorunningmomma.com/sweet-potato-hash-paleo-whole30/
15. Green Apple Cucumber Smoothie http://www.curiousnut.com/green-apple-cucumber-smoothie/
16. Guilt-free Caramel Baked Apples http://www.onroot.com/guilt-free-caramel-baked-apples/
17. Caramel Apple Cake Roll http://hungryhappenings.com/2015/09/caramel-apple-cake-roll.html/
18. Lazy Apple Pie http://balkanlunchbox.com/lazy-apple-pie-lijena-pita-od-jabuka/
19. Apple Enchiladas http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2013/09/12/apple-enchiladas/
20. Mini Fruit Pies Recipe http://millionmoments.net/2016/03/mini-fruit-pies-recipe.html
21. Apple and Blueberry Frangipane Tart http://clairekcreations.com/2013/04/apple-and-blueberry-frangipane-tart/
22. Nutter Butter Dip with Apples http://taketwotapas.com/2016/03/03/nutter-butter-dip-with-apples/
23. Apple Cider Baked Donuts http://www.frombraziltoyou.org/apple-cider-baked-donuts-maple-glaze/
24. Apple Upside Down Cake http://cremerose.blogspot.de/2016/03/apple-upside-down-cake.html
25. Apple and Cinnamon Oats http://clairekcreations.com/2013/05/apple-and-cinnamon-oats/
26. Cinnamon Apple Pancakes http://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2016/03/15/cinnamon-apple-pancakes/
27. No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake http://hungryhappenings.com/2013/09/apple-pie-cheesecake-no-bake-dessert.html/
28. Vegan Butternut Squash Apple Soup http://jessicainthekitchen.com/vegan-butternut-squash-apple-soup/
29. Apple Crumb Cake http://www.bakerita.com/apple-crumb-cake/
30. Apple Halwa http://www.cookwithmanali.com/apple-halwa/
31. Baked Apples Recipe http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2014/11/06/baked-apples-recipe/
What’s your favourite of all the apple recipes? Have you ever made one of these tasty soups or treats before? Apple and butternut squash soup is divine. I made something similar here at our house before – apple cinnamon butternut squash soup.
Of all of the apple recipes above number 18 is the one I am most excited to try!