Don’t you love the easy nature of summer picnic salads? Me too. Bring them to a barbecue or picnic and they are sure to be crowdpleasers. Plus they are simply refreshing and the perfect compliment to any barbecue meal.
I can’t wait for summer here. It finally feels like it might actually be here to stay. Already I am planning some pool parties and casual summer days spent hanging out on the deck. There are always roadtrips and cottage rentals too. Many opportunities to share and make special picnic salads.
12 Summer Picnic Salads
Click on the links below to grab the recipes for these delicious salads to take to your next summer picnic or BBQ! While you are there, be sure to leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at Thrifty Mommas Tips! And don’t forget to check this post out – 20 Homemade Salad Dressings.
- Watermelon Salad by Frugelegance
- Easy Frog Eye Salad– by April Golightly
- Pea Salad by A Magical Mess
- Homemade Potato Salad by Homemade for Elle
- Fresh Pineapple Salad by April Golightly
- Easy Chopped Mediterranean Salad by The Forked Spoon
- Warm Potato Salad with Bacon and Horseradish by Homemade for Elle
- Roasted Corn Orzo Pasta Salad by To Simply Inspire
- Strawberry Broccoli Salad by Having Fun Saving and Cooking
- Greek Three Bean Salad by Flavor The Times
- Best Creamy Cucumber Salad by Wholesome Yum
- Greek Salad with Red Vinaigrette by The Rising Spoon
This summer I am sharing this adorable summer bucket list printable too. Don’t forget to check in to my Free Printables Pinterest board for simple fun things to print out and do during those MOM I’m BORED moments that are sure to come soon.
Great Recipes for Summer Fun
Toss in a picnic or two and a trip to the beach and that’s a recipe for a wonderful, memorable, summer. What’s your favourite summer salad? What are you looking forward to the most about this summer? What is on your summer bucket list? Have you got a typical recipe that you are known for?