Breville Brings the Magic Again
By now you probably all know how big a Breville fan girl I am. Breville simply makes some of the nicest and most luxurious looking microwaves around. So, when I heard about the new Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave I couldn’t wait to learn some more.
This Breville Combi Wave post is sponsored by Best Buy which means I received compensation.
What Makes This Microwave Different?
The new Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave is a clever new twist on microwaves, which is what I have come to expect from Breville. So what exactly does it combine? This combination Microwave Air Fries and is a convection oven also. It is available at Best Buy now.
My regular readers know that shiny new technology often catches my eye and I generally can’t wait to get my hands on the latest and greatest gadgets. So, what does that look like in my kitchen? Well, it looks like a whole lot of Breville small appliances on the counter, because they’ve earned their spot there and believe me that real estate is precious!
The Breville Combi Wave microwave lets you air fry (crunchy fries, Brussel sprouts, chicken wings), bake or roast (whole chickens, lasagna, chocolate brownies) or simply microwave with even heat distribution.
A Quieter Appliance
The Combi has a 80% quieter soft close door – so no more microwave slams! This is so smart. One of the things I can’t stand is when my kids slam the appliance doors. I mean honestly, teens don’t really seem to think about that kind of thing. Every time I hear someone let the fridge door or front door fly shut, it makes me call out – “Hey gentle on the furniture, please!” Imagine how much less hollering I’ll do with this beauty.
Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave is 50% quieter while in operation. Clever touches like child lock & mute buttons mean less beeps/bumps/clangs and more pops, bites and crunches!
LOVE that some of my current Breville gadgets have intuitively easy presets and this new microwave delivers on those with Smart Cook, Smart Reheat & Smart Defrost.
In a Hurry?
The “Fast Combi” function of the Combi Wave 2-in-1 is designed to cook your favorite dishes faster. Using Microwave, Convection Oven and Grilling to achieve the desired temperature and perfect results in less time.
Powered by the Element iQ system, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it’s needed to create the ideal cooking environment.
The Power Smoothing™ Inverter gives you precise & even heat distribution, reheating & cooking dishes evenly for more delicious results.
As always, Breville’s brushed stainless steel casing provides durability and style. These appliances always look gorgeous in your kitchen.
- The exterior offers an attractive complement to your existing kitchen décor. Large 12.4″ turntable keeps food rotating
- By turning food items as they are prepared, the turntable ensures even, thorough cooking.1400W for powerful microwave cooking
- Defrost, cook and reheat your favourite foods and beverages, evenly and quickly. A variety of cooking programs to fit your needs
- Defrost, reheat, fish, bacon, popcorn, pizza, rice, chicken, meat, cake and butter/chocolate.
- Combi function cooks faster alternating between cooking functions. Element iQ® system
- Smart algorithms and precise temperature control.
- Defrost function quickly and efficiently thaws frozen items. Enjoy evenly heated meals with consistent flavour
- Convection technology uses a fan to circulate heat during the cooking process, effectively minimizing the number of hot spots and cold spots.
- Compact 1.1 cu. ft. interior provides enough room for snacks.
- Grilling element cooks crispy food, including pizza, by using 1100W of grill power.
Breville always makes me look good in the kitchen. This year, the Breville Combi Wave Microwave that Air Fries and is a convection oven elevates my dinner game again.
Don’t miss this beauty now available at Best Buy.
I will check it out. Thanks for the review.