Hello there!! February is almost done, which is outrageous really! I mean two months of 2016 are done already. Sometimes the days go way too fast for me here. Anyways, I started this series way back at the end of 2015 because I checked my Spam folder and found a selection of hilarious and odd blog comments. I thought the oddball spammy comments were too comical to let go. And out of that came That’s So Random series.
This is the third edition of That’s So Random oddball funny blog comments. Part 1 was here – Oddball Blog Comments and that was a selection of 2015’s best spam comments. January’s strange spam comments post is here. Go Grab a coffee and enjoy! I hope some of these make you chuckle as much as they made me chuckle.
Random Funny Blog Comments (That are sometimes spammy too.)
- Yo. (short and sweet? ) I don’t know. Whatever…
- I live in Sterling and am interested in the history. Any photo’s that also include buildings are of interest ? I remember your Aunt Francis and Uncle Dugan and Butch, they lived down the road from me when I was growing up. (Habba Wah? Come again? Aunt Francis, Uncle Dugan and Butch are DEFINITELY not related to me. This was a response to my travel post about Vermont.)
- “Are you lol relaly? Are you that idiotic. Lady Gaga could hardly even talk when Madonna performed this. This goes to show a lot about a lot of Lady Gaga fans.” I assure you I really have never written about Lady Gaga here on this blog or on Facebook or anywhere else for that matter. Also who spells like that???? Are you 6??
- What’s up to all, how is the whole thing, I think everyone is getting more from this website, and your views are fastidious for new people. (That is grand. I bequeath you 100 points for using the word FASTIDIOUS in a sentence. )
- You made some decent points there. I looked on the net for the issue and located most people will go together with along with your site. (My head is starting to hurt from the weight of poor grammar.)
- I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I experience a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and I’d like to inform you, you have hit the nail on the head. EDUCATIVE? ACH!
- Even call it. (IT…as my daughter would say: What even?)
- Hey how do I write a byline at the start of my blog posts? (Well, first you stop leaving spam comments for a living and then start a blog and then we can talk – no wait, actually people who call me HEY don’t get free advice. That’s my policy and Hay is for horses as my grade five teacher used to say before ordering offending students to drop and do ten squat thrusts. )
- These medications have been found to be specially. (OH DEAR! Please always follow your doctor’s advice. That is all and where is the rest of your sentence?)
- I have been googling for six hours and finally I found this excellent article. (Alright then, let’s just leave it right there because six hours.??!!! I call BS. Obviously you are trying to sell me more SEO optimization crap. I can’t even. )
ARE you a writer or a blogger too? If so, please TELL me what were the weirdest funny blog comments you got this month?
Now my head hurts. This month more spam than ever and wow. Just wow. Where does this stuff come from?