Alrighty then! I started this feature very recently and it has been amusing to me, and readers have responded well to it too. But mostly it makes me laugh, so why not? I have decided to make it a monthly feature here at Thrifty Momma’s Tips. That’s right. That’s so random is my new feature sharing the strangest spam comments from readers and bots each month. To read ODD Blog Comments from 2015, you can visit my That’s So Random first edition post here.
People who blog, write, or run a web site, are putting themselves out there every day. Sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes that is scary thing. Around here it is my job, my passion and my profession. Happily I love what I do and have built a business I adore. I work hard but I love what I do so that makes working and getting out of bed each day so much easier.
Without further setup or introduction here is the January edition of That’s So Random.
ODD Blog Comments of January 2016: Or Odd Spam Comments.
- “You should take part in a tournament for one of the finest sites on the internet.
I’ll recommend this site!” (Blushing, oh thanks so much…pretty sure that was a spam bot but thanks anyways. Happy comments are nicer than mean gibberish…..for more on gibberish see comment number 2)
- “The more you attempt to mix up without being successful at one thing first, the more significant the possibilities of error at multiple things. Come to be good at one thing … and then proceed.” (O—-Kay? What are you trying to say? I think I am now dubbing you Philosopher Bot ) Odd blog comment.
- “I have read a few excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you put to make any such great informative website.” (I put a lot of attempt actually. Thank you for bookmarking my ‘Excellent Stuff.’ )
- “I wish to apprentice to you even for a bit as web admin.” (Um…perhaps you have confused me with a wizard. I am not yet sure I need an Apprentice at this stage of my magic career, but who knows anything is possible in the future.)
- “Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was an amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?” (NOT SURE, as I do not speak ROBOT.)
- “I don’t care about this topic. I am now making $5,000 a month on the Internet.” OH well then last month it was only $4,000 so I guess I better pay attention IMMEDIATELY. WHAT. The?
- “We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.” I try to do a formidable job. Thanks a bunch. However, I am not sure that a group of volunteers should dub their work – A SCHEME. That rattles my brains and makes me think RUN AWAY FAST.
- “Yes! Finally someone writes about memory requires good.” I will just assume that they dropped the word food off the end of this comment. Otherwise, my head hurts.
- “It’s difficult to get experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re discussing! Thanks!” Well I do aim to sound like I know what I am talking about even when it’s completely just an illusion. LOL.
- “Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Wonderful. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.” AW. Blushing. Really.
Well, there you have it. Odd blog comments of January 2016.
Don’t cry because it is over. Smile because it happened. Come to think of it I think that would be a brilliant spam comment on someone’s blog. Just not mine.
Do you blog? Do you write? What kind of odd blog comments have you had this month?