Hallmark Holiday Gifts – All the Classic Feels #Giveaway #LoveHallmarkCA
Hallmark holiday gifts are one of my big go to’s when the holiday season rolls around. Whether I’m shopping for my husband, a friend, the neighbour or anyone else, for that matter, I always find adorable gifts from Hallmark that are always treasured by their recipients. This year, you can give your loved ones super cute Hallmark holiday gifts that deliver all the classic feels we have come to expect from Hallmark.
Hallmark Holiday Gifts Capture the Spirit of the Season
One of my favorite things about Hallmark is how they always seem to capture the spirit of the season. I know that when the Hallmark seasonal singing or dancing toy arrives here, or in stores, that Christmas is definitely on the way. That annual musical toy is super cheery always, and people go nuts for them!!
Hallmark Canada gifts are full of fun and spirit. They are quite simply cheery. That is incredibly important. Small gifts with meaning, full of joy, are often the ones you treasure most. When I start shopping at my local Hallmark store in person, or online, I can feel the spirit of Christmas and when I give those gifts to friends and family, they always light up. That’s one of the reasons I shop at Hallmark every year. I want to keep that feeling alive!
This year, the Hallmark Holiday Gift Guide has some super cute gifts for men, women, and children that perfectly capture the spirit of the season. So many are perfect for giving.
16 Great Hallmark Gifts for the Holidays
- “Stockings Hung with Care” Music & Motion Plush (14th in the Series) – $17.95 with purchase of three cards. This is the year’s hottest Hallmark musical toy. It’s the one people will go nuts for. Trust me on this. As soon as I post the photo of this cute little keepsake holiday musical decoration people search the sit specifically for it. Every year.
- “Blessed” Water Bottle – Blessed inscribed on a glass water bottle decanter. $19.95
- Poinsettia Tea Lights (Battery Operated) – 4 pack of red poinsettia tea lights $14.95
- Dated Frame – This year I have one of these beautiful keepsakes to giveaway to one lucky reader. The frame is covered in felt with the date on it. Perfect for your 2017 Holiday Family Photo. $19.95
- Snowman Tea Towel with Dish – Merry Christmas Pass it On, $24.95 tea towel and keepsake dish.
- Build Your Own Snowman Ornament Kit – Love this one – fun for every age. $24.99 set of three ornaments with everything you need to paint, decorate and personalize them.
- Winter Cocktails Book – AMAZING gift – anyone would really enjoy this for entertaining. Ciders, punches, pitchers, everything you need to build amazing cocktails this season. Hardcover book. Drink responsibly though of course. $19.95
- Mover & Shaker Martini Glass – handmade, blown glass gift boxed. $19.95.
- Wooden Bottle Tag – good for keeping glasses straight at events BUT I like these more for gift tags for wine bottles. Very cute! Faux leather and wood. $4.95 each and Glass Wine Charms – which do similar $14.95 set of six. These are clearly only for marking your wine at a party. Be safe and don’t share germs. Mark your glass with these pretty charms instead.
- Decorative Mixed Media Santa -$32.95 – Beautiful red and white decoration. Perfect for coffee table or mantle.
- Decorative Santa in Sleigh – $39.95 – Hand-carved look Santa in adorable sleigh. Cute decoration.
- 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Kiddie Car Classic Ornament, $24.99
- Itty Bittys Peanuts (1 Snoopy & 1 Lucy) $6.95 each.
- Metal Rectangular Tray $24.95
- 3″ Pillar Candle $9.95 meds batteries to light up this decorative candle.
- Felt Gift Bag $4.99 makes a cute container for small gifts.
My Favourite Two Hallmark Gifts
This year I have two favourites I will be giving to a couple of people on my shopping list – the Build Your Own Snowman DIY Ornament Kit is so cute. With this kit, you can make three unique Christmas Tree ornaments! The 12 snowman pieces can be mixed and matched to create just the shape desired, and the kit comes with 6 paint pots, a paint brush, and even a glitter pack. And I also love the dated picture frame.
Put Hallmark Holiday Gifts Under Everyone’s Tree
I am a huge fan of Hallmark holiday gifts, and I can’t see that changing. With their wide variety of options for every age range, Hallmark has something to brighten every holiday season. If you’re a Christmas fanatic, you owe it to yourself and to the people on your shopping list to check out the Hallmark Holiday Gift Guide and see just what kind of super cute Hallmark holiday gifts you can find for your family and friends.
I am a Hallmark ambassador and received product to facilitate this post. My opinion is all my own and it is also truthful.
I’d love the tea towel and ceramic dish.
Dec 10 – Sleepy
I adore the singing snowman, would love to have him.
I have a few of these from the years I have been working with Hallmark. They are so very cute!!
SUNDAY’S SECRET WORD IS Sleepy.
I love the Stockings Hung with Care musical Plush!! Hallmark really does make the sweetest collections for every holiday every year. I always look so forward to the new line.
Good Luck Darlene! I love the seasonal items from Hallmark – they are so cute!!
Happy is todays sw!
MONDAY’S SECRET WORD IS HAPPY
The “Stockings Hung with Care” snowman is my favourite this year. He’s cute and my grandkids would love him too.
Dec 11 – Happy
Travel is todays word!
The battery operated pillar candle is very nice. Perfect for someone like me with 5 birds.
I love the Decorative Mixed Media Santa
I like the Build Your Own Ornament Snowman Kit!!
The “Stockings Hung with Care” snowman is my favourite.
TUESDAY’S SECRET WORD IS Travel
I love the illuminated snowman plush!
Todays word is photography.
I like the Stockings Hung with Care snowman, so cute.
WEDNESDAY’S SECRET WORD IS Photography
The one I like the most is the singing Stockings Hung with Care snowman, I’d love to have him. 🙂
Hallmark gift I like this year is the Stockings Hung with Care snowman
Thursday – Throwback it today’s word
I really <3 that snowman!
Todays word is Throwback
THURSDAY’S SECRET WORD IS Throwback
The singing Stockings Hung with Care snowman, is my favourite, I’d love to have him.
I love the cute little bottle tags. Think they would be fantastic for a party.
Tea Towel is really adorable!
Today’s word is Woot!
My favourite this year is the “Stockings Hung with Care” snowman.
FRIDAY’S SECRET WORD IS Woot!
I want to Holler good luck to everyone (holler is the word of today)
I love the singing snowman!
The build your own snowman kit is so sweet
Todays word is holler
FRIDAY the SECRET WORD IS Woot!
I love the The singing Stockings Hung with Care snowman, he’s adorable 🙂
SUNDAY’S SECRET WORD IS Sleepy