It’s that time of year when crafty people everywhere go nuts. I’m talking Halloween. Halloween can be the best opportunity for crafty DIY types to show their creative side. When I was a child we almost always had DIY Kid’s Homemade Halloween Costumes.
One year I remember my brother dressed as a robot entering a competition for kid’s Homemade Halloween Costumes. It was the most elaborate homemade kid’s costume he ever had. I can’t remember what I was that year. I outgrew Halloween a couple years before he did. But I recall that Halloween being really unique and memorable. And that costume was amazing!!
If you are a handy person, or even if you aren’t, and you simply need a little bit of help getting started, there’s a bit of everything here for you. I LOVE the Toothless costume! Wish I had thought of it myself.
15 DIY Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Last Minute DIY Octopus Costume from Simmworks Family Blog
- DIY Boo From Monster Inc Costume from Midget Momma
- Bumble Bee Costume Tutorial from Creative Green Living
- iPad Halloween Costume from Kids Activities Blog
- Halloween Hat Pack from Fleece Fun
- Harry Potter Halloween Costumes from Hi It’s Jilly
- Homemade No Sew Pirate Costume from Artsy Momma
- DIY Unicorn Costume Tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous
- DIY Angel Costume from Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom
- DIY Toothless Costume from Make It And Love It
- Making a Magical Wizard Costume from Sew Can Do
- The Easiest DIY Elsa Dress from All Things With Purpose
- Hammerhead Shark, Rainbow Unicorn And Peter Pan from Jane Can
- DIY Scuba Diver Halloween Costume from Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY Rainbow Dash Costume from Gros Grain Fab