What’s Easter without a few treats? I strive to eat healthy and feed my family healthy foods, but when there is a holiday we enjoy sharing some baked goods with friends and family. Easter is a great occasion to experiment or try something new in the kitchen. That’s exactly what we have been doing this week. Sometimes you end up with a bit of magic. I think these Marshmallow brownie bites are magic. I hope you do too.
Everyone loves Brownies, right? And I truly don’t know many people who don’t adore marshmallows too so it stands to reason combining these two is a recipe for awesome.
These are scrumptious. Be warned. They won’t last long. Enjoy and Happy Easter! If you enjoyed this recipe and this post then you might want to try these great Easter desserts too.
Marshmallow Brownie Bites
- Double Chocolate Brownie Ingredients as per box•
- 1 Box 16oz Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix•
- 2 Eggs•
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter•
- 18 Small to Medium Size Marshmallows
- White Chocolate Drizzle• 1½ Cups Hershey’s Premier White Chocolate Chips creamy vanilla flavor• Green Food Coloring (or another color of your choosing)Decoration • 2 Cups Coconut Flakes • Green Food Coloring • 1½ Cups Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Instructions Brownie Ball Bites
- Note: Please note that some of the instructions below were taken from the Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix box.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Spray cake pop pan with vegetable oil.
- Beat eggs for 2-3 minutes in large mixing bowl.
- Slowly, stir in dry brownie mix.
- Continue to beat until moist.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Fill each cake pop halfway with brownie mixture.
- Insert 1 marshmallow in center.
- Continue to pour more brownie mixture over the marshmallow and top each ball off.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 1 hour.
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Add white chocolate to mason jar or small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave another minute.
- Remove and stir.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of green food coloring (depending on your desired level of color).
- Stir well or until the color has been distributed evenly.
- Drizzle white chocolate onto brownie ball bites.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Coconut “Grass”
- Add coconut to medium size container with lid.
- Add green food coloring.
- Close lid and shake vigorously or until color is evenly distributed.
- Set coconut grass in a serving dish of your choosing.
- Place marshmallow brownie ball bites atop coconut.
- Add Cadbury milk chocolate mini eggs for decoration.
- Serve and enjoy during your Easter celebration!