Marshmallow Brownie Bites With White Chocolate Drizzle
What’s Easter without a few treats? I strive to eat healthy and feed my family healthy foods, but when there is a holiday we enjoy sharing some baked goods with friends and family. Easter is a great occasion to experiment or try something new in the kitchen. That’s exactly what we have been doing this week. Sometimes you end up with a bit of magic. I think these Marshmallow brownie bites are magic. I hope you do too.
Everyone loves Brownies, right? And I truly don’t know many people who don’t adore marshmallows too so it stands to reason combining these two is a recipe for awesome.
These are scrumptious. Be warned. They won’t last long. Enjoy and Happy Easter! If you enjoyed this recipe and this post then you might want to try these great Easter desserts too.
Marshmallow Brownie Bites
- Double Chocolate Brownie Ingredients as per box•
- 1 Box 16oz Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix•
- 2 Eggs•
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter•
- 18 Small to Medium Size Marshmallows
- White Chocolate Drizzle• 1½ Cups Hershey’s Premier White Chocolate Chips creamy vanilla flavor• Green Food Coloring (or another color of your choosing)Decoration • 2 Cups Coconut Flakes • Green Food Coloring • 1½ Cups Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Instructions Brownie Ball Bites
- Note: Please note that some of the instructions below were taken from the Glutino Double Chocolate Brownie Mix box.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Spray cake pop pan with vegetable oil.
- Beat eggs for 2-3 minutes in large mixing bowl.
- Slowly, stir in dry brownie mix.
- Continue to beat until moist.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Fill each cake pop halfway with brownie mixture.
- Insert 1 marshmallow in center.
- Continue to pour more brownie mixture over the marshmallow and top each ball off.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 1 hour.
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Add white chocolate to mason jar or small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave another minute.
- Remove and stir.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of green food coloring (depending on your desired level of color).
- Stir well or until the color has been distributed evenly.
- Drizzle white chocolate onto brownie ball bites.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Coconut “Grass”
- Add coconut to medium size container with lid.
- Add green food coloring.
- Close lid and shake vigorously or until color is evenly distributed.
- Set coconut grass in a serving dish of your choosing.
- Place marshmallow brownie ball bites atop coconut.
- Add Cadbury milk chocolate mini eggs for decoration.
- Serve and enjoy during your Easter celebration!
Robin (Masshole Mommy)
I wish I had 17 of those right now. I would just sit here and devour them all!!
So… those look amazing! I made some no-bake cookies yesterday, with mini eggs in the centres, so I’m done my Easter baking for this year I think but I love your cute brownie bites! They’d be good any time of year, so I will have to keep this idea in mind!
These look and sound amazing. Thank you for the recipe I can’t wait to make them.
Mama to 5 BLessings
Yum those look great! These would be perfect for a nice Easter treat!
Oh my! Those look so delicious. I agree with Jessica – these would be perfect any time of year. Tucking this recipe away for later. 🙂
These are so perfect for Easter! My kids would have so much making them.
Those look so good. My two favorite things..marshmallows and chocolate.
My daughter would love these. It’s gluten free so she really misses out on desserts.
Little Miss Kate
Brownies and me are a dangerous combination! nom nom nom!
These look delicious!
Oh yum, I am going to give this recipe a try. I love anything with chocolate in it and trying new recipes is fun this is one recipe I haven’t seen yet.
Lois Alter Mark
Those look delicious! You combined so many of my favorite things to eat!
Yum! I will need to give these a try. They look so yummy! Love brownies so I bet I will love them!
The marshmallow brownies look so yummy, would love to try them!
These little bite sized brownies look so yummy!
I hope you know you made my heart race with delight. Chocolate with marshmallows together have always been a favourite of mine. Yum!
Yes! I have saved this and will be making it soon, I hope – I can hardly wait – thank you 🙂
These look so fun and festive! Brownies are always a hit.