It was the first of September when I got my first seasonal Christmas pitch here at Thrifty Momma’s Tips. So, I knew it was time to get thinking about holiday gift guides and considering what I want that to look like this year. I have done these for a few years now and readers enjoy them so today I am launching my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide with a call for submissions.
For those who read this blog – you will soon be able to visit and check out all the trending toys for kids and tweens and teens. There might even be a treat or two for you. Last year this Breville stand mixer was one of my personal favourites. Stay tuned if you love giveaways.
Every year at this time I sort through dozens of pitches and toys and gadgets and try to bring readers some of the best here. All of the products I receive are tested by my family. Any baby materials and products are tested by my contributor Christina. I hope that the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide helps you to make some good decisions when buying items this holiday season.
For marketers: Here’s what you need to know.
- All items must be family friendly.
- There will be several posts featuring hot tech content.
- I am building the usual teen and tween content here for the holiday season.
- There will also be a separate roundup of teen/ tween top ten items as a contributor to a big collaborative gift guide with a few of my close friends. Bound to be amazing impressions there.
- I will not review toy guns, because I don’t allow them in my home.
- Please be familiar with my blog before you pitch. Thanks!
- My name is Paula and I appreciate brands and agencies that read my posts often. I am not really in need of rooms filled with toys BUT I enjoy sharing the newest creative and educational toys of the season.
- Product minimums can be seen above here – on this 2016 Holiday Gift Guide Page and costs are here as well.