I recently got my hands on an Oreck Venture Bagged Canister Vacuum, and I’m enjoying giving it a whirl. I’ve already vacuumed my office a few times, and the house has had a good once over, as well. My Oreck Venture is getting a workout, and my home is getting cleaner which is increasingly important as spring brings allergens and dust in the door.
Oreck Venture – Powerful and Practical
When I got this vacuum, I was eager to start using it, but I wasn’t eager to put it together. I’m not a “some assembly required” kind of girl. BUT I put my vacuum together in all of 1 minute, so that tells you how simple this was. That’s how easy it was to assemble the Oreck Venture. That’s important to me. I want to use my vacuum, not decipher 3 pages of assembly instructions.
I also love the look of this vacuum. It has a super sleek design of nice smooth edges, a black body and vacuum head, and chromed handle. It looks like a sports car for my carpeting and floors. It’s super easy to use, as well, and it was designed for working around furniture. It can lay almost completely flat for cleaning under furniture, and its side brushes work with the 7,000 RPM direct suction head to clean both the deepest pile carpeting and baseboards. And with a HEPA filter, this bad boy grabs 99.97% of dust and allergens.
- SlimSwivel design lies almost completely flat for easy vacuuming around and under furniture.
- Sound baffling design to keep the noise down.
- Straight suction nozzle for powerful hard floor cleaning.
- HEPA Media Filter traps 99.97% of dust, dirt, and pollens to 0.3 microns. (That’s important because at least 3 of us have diagnosed environmental allergies and a minimum of one of us sneezes non stop starting any time now until say September 22nd or so.)
- Above floor cleaning up to 3.35 meters
- 7 meter auto cord rewind.
- Crevice tool, dusting brush, hard floor brush, and telescoping extension wand included. (I like that they tuck away nicely inside the machine. But there’s one of the larger brushes that won’t fit. Sometimes I wish all of the tools fit inside the machine neatly.
- 5 year repair only warranty. Redeem at any Canadian Tire store.
The Oreck Venture Sucks (In a Good Way)
After using the Oreck Venture Bagged Canister Vacuum for a week now, I can say that it’s a great vacuum cleaner. We also have an upright that is a different brand. Every vacuum does something a little bit unique not unique cars. The Oreck Venture has great power, portability, and flexibility, and it looks great, too! On top of that, the cord and hose length make it easy for me to hit every area of the room from top to bottom.
If you’re in the market for a new vacuum, I encourage you to give the Oreck Venture Bagged Canister Vacuum a look. It’s been nothing but fantastic for me from super fast assembly to super thoroughly cleaning.
I received an Oreck Venture for consideration here on Thrifty Momma’s Tips. My opinion is all my own and it is truthful.