13 St. Patrick`s Day Desserts
St. Patrick`s Day is a time for getting together with friends and or taking part in community events. Many cities and towns hold special events on this day. Restaurants and bars often serve green beer. You can celebrate St Paddy’s Day at home by making any of these 13 St. Patrick’s Day desserts that either are colored green or have ingredients that are used in Ireland.
- Patrick`s Day Marshmallow Pops– Just Us Four Blog
- Irish Cream Cupcakes– Mooshu Jenne
- Irish Cream Pound Cake– Andrea Myers
- Andes Mint Cupcakes– Thrifty Jinxy
- Chocolate Stout Cake– I Was Born to Cook
- Paddy`s Day Marshmallow Pops– Simply Stacie
- Guinness Cupcake with Irish Crème Frosting– Just Us Four Blog
- Mint Chocolate Chip Dough Bites– Love to Be in the Kitchen
- Cake Pops of Gold– Chicken Scratch NY
- Double Chocolate Mint Cupcakes– Upstate Ramblings
- Bailey`s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake- I Was Born to Cook
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Squares– The Kitchen is My Playground
- Rainbow Bark-Simply Stacie
I personally love those cake pops and think I will give them a try. How adorable and clever! There is something fun about whipping up something green in March and gobbling up some St Patrick’s Day Desserts. This year I resolve to be festive and fun and enjoy these moments with my kids. Which one of these St Patrick’s Day Desserts would you consider?