Christmas Mocktails add some colour and variety to any party. Have an event to go to? Or are you potentially entertaining in your home this season? Not everyone drinks alcohol. It’s a great idea to have a variety of Christmas mocktails that you can whip up as needed too. Here are a few that are sure to please any of your guests.
Kids will love these too.
From the fruity frozen daiquiri mocktails to mojito mocktails there’s a drink for everyone here in this list. Did you know that mojitos are supposed to be made with mint? Love the minty citrusy flavours of a cocktail mojito, but you’re trying to cut down on alcohol? Well then here’s the perfect Christmas mocktails list for you.
Seven Amazing Christmas Cocktails:
- 7up Cranberry Thyme and Orange Mocktail: From Julie Measures – YUM!!
2. Cotton Candy Mocktail: From Three Boys and a Dog.
3. Easy Pomegranate Lime Cocktail – From Mama Likes to Cook
4. Virgin Mojito Mocktail – also from Mama Likes to Cook – I love mojitos when I am on holidays so this one would be a refreshing spin on that for summer months too.
5. Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita – Coffee with Us 3
6. Mistletoe Mocktail Recipe for Kids – Three Boys and a Dog
7. Virgin Frozen Watermelon Margarita – Coffee with Us 3
Pin For Later – >
What’s Your Mocktail Style?
Fruity? Minty? Frozen or Simply Chilled? Are you a mocktail fan? Do you have a few that you typically make for Christmas gatherings? Well, hopefully this post helps you to create a few of your own. Merry Christmas!
This post contains affiliate links, to help you make the recipes above. If you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra fee to you.