Decadent Candy Corn Fudge
This is Halloween. This is Halloween. You know that song? For some crazy reason I can’t get it out of my head right now! I know crazy, right. Some things you’d like to get rid of and others you can’t get enough of. Like this yummy decadent Candy Corn Fudge treat. Can’t get enough of it. Although my dentist might argue the fact.
Candy corn is one of those funny little Halloween treats and candies I never thought about at all until after turning 40. In fact I wouldn’t have given it the time of day before that. Weird, but true. Now I enjoy candy corn at this time of year.
Here’s an easy way to deal with that leftover candy corn or Halloween treats and baking ingredients too. I mean why not give it a new life entirely with this scrumptious Candy Corn Pumpkin M&M’s Fudge. White fudge and white candy are some of my favourites.
Use the Right Tools to Make Any Fudge
This one is pretty easy to make in my opinion. Of course with fudge as always the trick is in heating it. The sugar has to dissolve to make it nice and creamy and you can’t make fudge without a candy thermometer. It’s just best to have one handy. I recommend this Wilton Candy Thermometer right here and yes this is an affiliate link. So if you purchase I receive a small commission.
Do you bake or cook or decorate for Halloween? Are you a super fan or just a fan? Please tell me you are not the kind of person who locks the door and sits in the basement with lights off all night as Trick Or Treaters ring the doorbell. That’s super disappointing, even for Mom and Dad walking the littles all over the neighbourhood.
Pumpkin M&Ms can be bought here on Amazon as well. Is there anything you can’t buy on Amazon actually?
Candy Corn Fudge with Pumpkin M&Ms.
Just a short aside here I love M&Ms and really need to see even more variations on their flavours. Love the seasonal Fall M&Ms and the caramel M&Ms are ones I only discovered last year in a Florida airport!!
Decadent Candy Corn Fudge
- mixing bowls
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- A single TBSP unsalted butter
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk 14 oz
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ C candy corn
- ½ C pumpkin M&Ms
- 2 TBSP fall leaf sprinkles
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper folding it over the edges of the pan. Spray the parchment paper with baking spray.
- Heat the white chocolate wafers, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir often until everything in the saucepan has melted and is easy to stir. Mix in vanilla. Add the candy corn and M&Ms and stir gently.
- Scoop the mixture into the 9 X 9 baking pan. (If necessary smooth the top.) Then top with sprinkles.
- Set aside the fudge at room temperature until set. (Or you can also refrigerate to firm up the fudge faster.)
- Remove from the pan by lifting the edges of the parchment paper. Cut into squares. Make them as big or as small as you wish. I recommend 20-24 squares if you can.
A Few Other Recipes for Halloween
Should you be looking for more Pumpkin Halloween recipes you might want to check this post out now. There are 30 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes there gathered from some of my favourite food blogs.
Also I have dozens of Halloween colouring Pages and printables to share too. Check them out today or on Pinterest. This Halloween Vampires Colouring Book is a hit with kids.
Pumpkin Carving and a Craft or Two
Here’s your guide to all the Pumpkin Carving Stencils you could ever possibly need this season and don’t forget the Halloween word search. Have some fun this October right after you clean up the mess you made from carving the pumpkin and making this candy corn fudge.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase via one of the links in this post I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
I love candy corn so this is right up my alley! I always see posts hating on the most Halloween of candies and I don’t get it. I’ll have to try this.