There’s something fun about decorating Easter eggs every year. The process makes me feel like a kid again. These Creative and Fun Easter Egg Decorating Ideas are so cute and clever! I wish I had thought of them first!
Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
I love the part of Easter where kids and parents alike decorate Easter eggs. It’s always been fun to me. I don’t care what the colours are, or, how fancy the eggs turn out, it’s simply fun. My Mom used to decorate eggs with us every year so the process reminds me of her and it also makes me nostalgic for the old days when I was a kid in the family kitchen dying eggs with my Mom and my brother.
Back then, when I was a child, safe inside a tiny kitchen in our Guelph home, the egg dying process was pretty simple. We sometimes had a PAAS kit and we dyed them carefully with the kit’s contents. They always turned out beautifully.
Now there are many different ways and techniques to dye the eggs. There are a lot I never would have considered – for instance Rubber Band Easter Eggs are super creative. This year I plan to do some enjoyable egg decorating here because it’s become our tradition.
Happy Easter! Have you tried any of these techniques?
While you are at it, maybe consider making this adorable and very simple DIY Easter Bunnies banner too.
[tweetthis]Which of these fun and super creative Easter egg decorating ideas will you choose this year? [/tweetthis]
Fun and Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs via Thrifty DIY Diva
- Rubber Band Easter Eggs via Simply Stacie
- Foil Covered Easter Eggs via Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
- Tie Dye Easter Eggs via Amanda’s Cookin’
- Silk Tie Easter Eggs via Family Food & Travel
- Dinosaur Easter Eggs via The Joys of Boys
- Drip Art Easter Eggs via Red Ted Art
- Speckled Easter Eggs via Mom Foodie
- Easy Monogrammed Easter Eggs via Divine Lifestyle
- Vibrant Colors Easter Eggs via All Things Mamma
Easter Egg Decorating is Fun for The Whole Family!
There are so many fun ways to decorate Easter Eggs. What is your favourite? Do you have a creative Easter egg decorating idea to share?