My kids love Easter almost as much as they love baking. So combine the two and you have a great way to spend an afternoon. This year we have had a lot of candy melts on hand so I let the kids loose one afternoon in the kitchen recently and this is what they came up with. This easy Easter bunny bark is super easy to make. Tastes pretty good too. I love bark for many occasions. It is easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients. It’s not fussy at all because you get to break it into various sizes.
Best of all – you can do this and set it out for the Easter bunny overnight. The kids might get a kick out of that.
If you are looking for a fast treat to share this Easter bunny bark works well.
I have numerous other Easter recipes to share this year as well. Here is a great easter desserts roundup.
- 1 to 2 pounds of various coloured candy melts.
- 1 bag of coloured mini marshmallows
- rainbow sprinkles.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave. Watch carefully and stir to be sure they don't burn.
- Spread candy melts out on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles on top.
- Let cool for half an hour.
- Decorate with mini marshmallows.
- Break the bark into random shapes and shards.
- Plate as you wish and decorate with mini marshmallows as you wish.