Blogging can be a lot of fun. What other job out there offers the freedom to set your own schedule, be flexible and work as much or as little as you want? Sounds pretty awesome, right? If you are a blogger, then you probably know this already.
Being a blogger may sound as though you spend your days writing about anything and everything that you want, while waiting for people to read what you’ve published….but, it’s so much more than that. Blogging is a job. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into every blog post. Successful bloggers do make a full-time income from their blog. I started Thrifty Mommas Tips in 2009 and began making a steady income shortly after. By 2012 I exceeded my goals.
No Need to Hunt for the Best Affiliate Programs
I’ve got them right here.
This is no get rich quick scheme though. And there are no short cuts. But hard work, dedication, and persistence can pay off if you enjoy writing and have an authentic voice. While there are ways to earn money as a blogger by partnering up and having sponsorship opportunities or selling products, many influencers earn money from different affiliate programs too.
If you are looking for some of the best affiliate programs to consider joining as a lifestyle blogger, here are a few to help you get started!
10 Best Affiliate Programs to Join as a Blogger
- Ultimate Bundles. Being a blogger is about providing information to your readers. Ultimate Bundles is a great way to make that happen. THESE have worked for me. Join via my Ultimate bundles link here, build your traffic and promote. They have some amazing bundles you can purchase at a discount to educate yourself or promote to your readers, and each bundle offers a TON of valuable information that your readers are sure to enjoy!
- Convertkit. A great way to not only learn how to grow your email list but also sign up to be an affiliate to sign up others as well! They offer a great commission of 30% for every person that signs up through your link!
- Grammarly. Grammar matters in the blogging world, right? Why not help out your other bloggers by helping them find out about this awesome grammar checker that is sure to improve their writing skills? Their affiliate program is super simple to sign up for and pays well also!
- Zazzle. Let your creativity shine through on your blog with this great affiliate program! Sign-up is a breeze, and commission pay-out hovers around 15 %. They also provide great banner options to promote via your blog as well for a nice clean look.
- Teachable. If your blog revolves around teaching and education, this is a great affiliate program for you to consider. They offer a ton of different course platforms and options for people to take and learn, all from information posted on your blog. Plus, if one of your readers sign up, you earn a nice piece of that money pie.
- Tailwind. This is one of my favourites. It simplifies Pinterest and helps you build assets there. Part of being a blogger also means that you have to promote your posts as well. Pinterest is a huge source of traffic to many blogs. Tailwind helps drive that traffic by pinning and scheduling pins with ease. If you want to share the awesome benefits of using Tailwind with others, why not become an affiliate so you can earn money as well when you refer someone to sign up?
- Dollar Tree. Yes, you can totally become affiliates with stores as well! If you write about frugal living and saving money on your blog, why not become an affiliate with the Dollar Tree to offer some of their great products to your readers?
- Amazon Associates. No blogger should pass up on becoming an Amazon Affiliate or Associate. It’s literally the largest online retailer out there, offering the potential to earn commission off millions of different products. The sign-up process is super simple, and immediate as well. Many bloggers make a great income off being an Amazon Associate affiliate!
- Lowes. If your blog is about DIY projects, home projects or redoing/re-purposing, why not become an affiliate with Lowes where they offer all things home repair? If you are writing about ways to repair items, give your readers the details on how they can find those items at Lowes as well!
- JoAnn’s Affiliate Program. Calling all craft bloggers! This is a great affiliate program for you to be a part of as JoAnn’s has a great online store listing their inventory and items that all crafters need to have! Their current commission payout is currently one of the highest in their industry as well.
Finding Affiliate Programs is Not Hard
Finding affiliate programs as a blogger is actually a pretty simple process. There are a zillion affiliate programs out there. Do your research on which affiliate programs make sense for you and ones make sense for your audience, and then apply to be a part of them.
Get Started Now
Once your traffic starts to increase, affiliate income can really be a passive way to earn some extra money! Get earning more. Passive income is something you need to cultivate.