This is the perfect drink for summer. Right now, peaches are ripe and in season so stock up and you can easily make this for your next event or family gathering. Everybody knows how to make lemonade and it is pretty easy to find. But this Peach Lemonade Recipe will steal the show next time you entertain. Enjoy!
[tweetthis]This Peach Lemonade is a yummy variation on a traditional drink. [/tweetthis]
[tweetthis]Have you ever tried homemade peach lemonade?[/tweetthis]
This is the picture to pin by the way if you want to save the peach lemonade recipe for later. This one will show up clearly and look the best. Good luck and enjoy! Don’t forget to return for more recipes this summer.
Refreshing Peach Lemonade Recipe
- Fresh Peach Lemonade
- 4 C water
- 7 peaches
- 2/3 C honey
- 6 lemons
- -Follow and do the directions on "How to pit a peach".
- -Cut the peaches into small pieces.
- -Pour the juice from the cut peaches and the cut peaches into a pot.
- -Pour the water into the pot with the peaches.
- -Boil the pot for 3 minutes.
- -Pour the peach water into your blender and let it sit in the blender for 20 minutes before you blend it.
- -Begin to blend the peach water, pour in the honey.
- -Blend fully.
- -Pour your peach juice through a strainer into a pitcher.
- -Throw away anything left in the strainer.
- -Juice the lemons.
- -Add the lemon juice to the peach juice in the pitcher. Stir well.
- -Add ice.
- -Cut the 7th peach into sections to add to the pitcher of each glass of Peach Lemonade.
- How to pit a peach.
- -Wash and dry a fresh peach.
- -Cut the peach vertically, around the peach.
- -Once cut all the way around the peach, pull the 2 halves apart.
- -Gently using your knife cut the pit out.
- You can then cut each peach half into smaller sections and then peel.