Nothing screams picnic and outdoor fun like watermelon. My kids love to eat watermelon when it is fresh and ripe in the summer months. It’s also a great little treat to help stay hydrated and refreshed. But there’s so many more things you can do with watermelon. Don’t be satisfied just chopping it up for wedges, or slices when you can crush it and make into watermelon sorbet, salad, or cupcakes, with watermelon recipes like these.
Try one of these Watermelon recipes this summer and surprise your family, your friends or your workplace with a blast of flavour.
- Watermelon Cake via Cincyshopper
- Watermelon Cupcakes via Baking Beauty
- Watermelon Granita via Flour on My Face
- Watermelon Dark Chocolate Sorbet via Food Done Light
- Melon Berry Popsicles via Spend with Pennies
- Pan Seared Watermelon Steak via Live Eat Learn
- Watermelon Peach Spritzer via What’s Cooking Love
- Watermelon Pops via The Country Chic Cottage
- Balsamic Watermelon Salad via Mom on Timeout
- Watermelon Mint Aqua Fresca via A Family Feast
- Watermelon Pie via Make and Takes
- Watermelon Summer Salad via All She Cooks
- Frozen Mango Watermelon Lemonade via JaMonkey
- Watermelon Fruit Leather via Domestically Blissful
- Watermelon Coconut Sorbet via Simply Sophisticate
Watermelon fruit leather and watermelon pie are on the agenda for the summer months here. I am so glad the kids love watermelon as much as we do. I find it an easy way to squeeze in a serving or two of fruits some days in the summer months. It’s also pretty spectacular in smoothies.
Don’t forget to take a peek at this great peach recipes roundup and pin it for another time.
But first up Balsamic Watermelon Salad, which might go down as the yummiest salad ever. I can almost taste it!
Which of these watermelon recipes will you try?