This post contains an affiliate link as a service to readers.
The Breville Quick Touch Crisp Inverter Microwave is a thing of beauty, which makes microwave cooking fun. I am very familiar with Breville Canada appliances and I have several here that I love. Recently I was invited to a Breville Canada event in Toronto that showcased seven of their newest products. The Breville Quick Touch Crisp inverter Microwave was one of the showstoppers because it turns microwave cooking and baking on its head and makes your kitchen fun again.
Here’s what you need to know about this awesome new kitchen appliance.
Breville Quick Touch Crisp Inverter Microwave
This new small appliance uses inversion heating technology for more even heating across the board. In fact, the Breville Quick Touch Crisp inverter microwave is amazing. That inversion heating is combined with an integrated crisper pan and a built-in preheat function working in conjunction with the microwave to prepare foods that normally become soggy and gross in normal microwaves. Pie, quiche, pastry, and pizza taste better when the crust is crispy.
All That and More
Of course the Breville Quick Touch Crisp inverter Microwave can do the usual reheating and thawing, but this crisper microwave does much more – in fact it cooks food beautifully. Plus it reheats foods that normally get soggy from microwaving and makes them crisp instead. So you really can cook almost anything with them.
Smart Button Technology
Another feature of the Quick Touch Crisp inverter microwave that I love – and that I’ve been making use of – is its smart button technology which allows for one-button, automatic power levels and times. These favorites make it simple to cook with the most commonly used microwave methods like cooking, reheating, defrosting, grilled cheese, and more.
My Favourite Buttons
The Quick Touch Crisp inverter microwave even has a chocolate button and a soften butter button! I’ve been using those two a lot. But best of all for me is the crispy pizza crust. I love the difference. And also, for your information we witnessed roasted pine nuts and gourmet grilled cheese being done perfectly also in this microwave at the event.
More Even Heating
One of the best side effects of this style of microwave cooking, for me as a parent whose old microwave was typically a mess, is the fact that the microwave heats so differently it rarely splatters. The inverter technology regulates power for more even heating. Essentially, it heats slowly, efficiently and cooks the food well. The Breville Quick Touch Crisp inverter microwave is the smartest microwave you’ve ever had.
The Breville Quick Touch Crisp Inverter Microwave
- You can adjust the power level any time during cooking
- It has one touch auto buttons
- independent grill function
- preheat crisper pan button ensures food is browned quickly and evenly.
- 30 second instant start
- A Bit More button adds additional time to a cooking cycle (I love that. I could have used that all my life.)
- Programmable favourites button
- Kitchen timer
- Crisper pan is dishwasher safe. It browns and crisps food for added flavour and texture and is only for use in this Quick Touch Crisp. Consider it a specially designed microwave safe metal pan with adjustable legs that allow the pan to get close to grill.
- This is a 900 watt microwave with a 1000-watt grill element for power with brains that back it up.
- 8 one touch auto buttons.
The crisper pan is a revelation in microwave cooking. You have to see it, or use it, to believe it. Truly a smart invention that adds value to this microwave.
No longer am I using my microwave just to pop popcorn and warm up leftovers, or reheat my tea that I forgot sitting on the counter! Now I can actually bake and make my meals magnificent with the Breville Quick Touch Crisp.
[tweetthis]A bit more button is one of my favourite features on Breville’s Quick Touch Crisp.[/tweetthis]
A Crisper Microwave Like No Other
I am in love with my Breville Quick Touch inverter microwave. Not only is it great for everyday microwaving, but it’s a magical unicorn of a microwave when it comes to anything crispy. So far, I’ve enjoyed crispy pizza in my Breville, as well as made full use of this crisper microwaves function buttons.
I’ve been impressed by the Breville Quick Touch Inverter Microwave. It’s the nicest looking microwave I have ever owned. It has a pretty brushed stainless steel finish on the outside and a polished stainless steel on the inside. I love the beautiful digital display which fits beautifully with my two newest kitchen appliances – a fridge and dishwasher we upgraded this past year.
Funnily enough, the handle on the door matches our brand new third rack dishwasher in stainless steel. That was not planned at all, but it makes me happy. Read more about the product here – > Breville Canada
PESTO Chicken Flatbread pizza Recipe
Pesto Chicken Pizza - Breville Quick Touch Crisp Microwave Revolutionizes Microwave Cooking #QuickTouchCrisp
- One cup of sliced fresh mushrooms
- two pizza crusts of your liking
- A single cup of pesto sauce
- Chicken breasts sliced into thin chunks 2
- Two cups of crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place crusts on a pizza tray for in oven.
- Slather pesto sauce on your pizza crusts so that there is a thin layer underneath the mushrooms and chicken.
- Now add mushrooms
- Add the chicken
- Cook for 15 minutes maximum.
- Keep an eye on your pizza. ( different ovens run hotter than others)
- Slice and serve.
- You could also do this entire recipe in your Breville Quick Touch Crisp.
- Save the leftovers for the next day.
- Use the leftover pizza slices with the crisper pan. For best results preheat crisper pan using the setting on your new microwave. ENJOY!!
I was given a Breville Quick Touch Crisp inverter microwave to use here. My opinion is all my own and it is truthful. You can buy one of these beauties at many major retailers and at Amazon via the links on this post.