Breakfast need not be dull or boring, even if you are practicing a gluten free diet. No need to suffer just because you can’t tolerate gluten, or because gluten leaves you foggy, or lethargic. This week I have been practicing gluten free cooking again here and I am happy to say the options are better than ever. I mean who even heard of banana flour two years ago? These gluten free breakfast ideas will help you start the day with a smile on your face.
Gluten free foods and gluten free diets continue to increase in popularity. Recently I traveled to a US ski resort for a week with my family. I was extremely interested to hear the owner of the resort mention one of the top two questions he gets from people inquiring about visiting is: What Gluten Free Dining Options Do You Have? The second question was related to discounts for 20-something skiers. (millennials).
In fact, gluten free diets seem here to stay. I have in the past been gluten free, but I also take lengthy breaks sometimes because I honestly find it a hard diet to maintain. That said, with options like these and new ingredients and ways to cook cropping up daily that gives me more incentive than ever before to commit to a gluten free diet again.
15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
2. Gluten-Free CrockPot Cinnamon Biscuits
3. Gluten-Free Banana Coconut Muffins
4. Gluten-Free Sausage & Veggie Breakfast Egg Muffins
5. Gluten-Free Apple Oatmeal Muffins
6. Gluten-Free Cinnamon Almond Granola
7. Gluten-Free Mini Breakfast Pizzas
8. Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Scones
9. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
10. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
11. Gluten-Free Coconut Lime Pancakes
12. Gluten-Free Spinach and Bacon Quiche
13. Gluten-Free Roasted Poblano and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
14.Gluten Free Oat Waffles
15. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins
Make your breakfast exciting again with these Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas. I haven’t tried the Gluten Free Cinnamon Coffee Cake yet but this coming week I think it’s the next on my to do list.
Are you Gluten Free? Do you find breakfast a challenge?
Don’t forget to read and save this post on Twenty Gluten Free Crockpot Options and there’s this one too: