Gluten free eating can be tough as it is, but trying to stay away from gluten during the holidays can seem impossible! With all of the sweet treats everywhere you turn, you might be tempted to just give in and eat them. The good news is that you don’t have to! These gluten free holiday treats are fantastic and will keep you feeling just as good as you normally would. Do you have any favourite gluten free treats? Do you eat gluten free? I would try this paleo banana bread any time.
By the way I have several other great gluten free recipes shared in this post. Twenty Amazing Gluten Free Recipes.
1. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Swirl Cookies
2. Rise and Shine Skinny Coffee Smoothie
3. Cranberry-Orange-Pecan Cornbread Muffins
4. Chocolate Chip Orange Cheesecake Bars
5. Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
6. Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Pie
7. Pumpkin Pie Pudding Cups
8. Paleo Banana Bread
9. Chocolate Caramel Pecan Pie Bars
10. Peppermint Chip Black Bottom Cupcakes
11. Cranberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars
12. Old Fashioned Soft Almond Christmas Cookies
13. Paleo Thumbprint Cookies
14. Salted Chocolate Dipped Christmas Oranges