Waking up to perfect coffee that’s ready to drink is pretty much the best way to start any day. Now you need not be a barista to be able to make the perfect pot of coffee. Great coffee at home on demand is the name of the game with the Breville Precision Brewer Thermal.
There are a few things I am constantly striving to perfect here in my home. One is meatloaf. My family likes meatloaf and it’s simple so I enjoy making it, but am always striving to get the perfect balance of flavours and spices. The other is the perfect cup of coffee. Perfect coffee just for me is the goal daily. Too strong and I’m not happy. Too watery and also not happy. To me life is too short to waste on a substandard coffee.
Which is why I am enjoying my new Breville Precision Brewer Thermal. From hot black coffee that packs a punch in the morning, to an iced coffee later in the day, it’s all good with my new gorgeous new coffee machine from Breville Canada. If you have visited this site before then you know Breville Canada makes some of my favourite small appliances. We own several of their beautiful pieces.
Up until this month we have been a one cup single serve coffee family. My husband has been wanting to get back to making the perfect pot of coffee again. Single serve can be costly and wasteful. So when the Breville Precision Brewer Thermal arrived we were both excited to try it out.
Do you appreciate a good cup of coffee? Is your coffee maker dated, maybe even an eyesore? Well, here’s the thing. Your brewing skills are also limited to the brewer you use. Hey, I’m no barista over here. I’m just a busy mom who enjoys coffee. That’s why I’m excited to tell you about Breville’s Precision Brewer Thermal. This lovely small appliance allows you to make cafe-quality coffee at home.
Perfect Coffee with Top of the Line Coffee Machine
You can’t get the best coffee if you use any old brewer. Many machines just aren’t made to deliver that gourmet-quality experience. They’re made to get the water hot and soak ground coffee with it. That’s it. I mean, it’s good enough if you just want a kick of caffeine, but if you really love coffee for its flavor and aroma as well, then you need this precision coffee maker.
The Breville Precision Brewer was created to deliver the best in cafe-quality coffee at home. Breville used years of experience to create a machine that does everything right for coffee lovers. The Precision Brewer boasts the world’s fastest 12-cup drip and is the very first coffee maker to offer precise, adjustable temperature control for brewing craft coffee at home.
The Precision Brewer is able to make perfect coffee because it was designed with the four key principles of top cafes in mind. It delivers precise temperature control and the optimal water flow/contact time to ensure that every ounce of flavor is extracted from our coffee. Its Gold setting adheres to the Specialty Coffee Association’s high coffee quality standards for the perfect cup of coffee, ensuring that you get the best cup every time we brew. What’s more, this machine allows you to easily brew pour-over, cold, and other specialty brews with ease.
What I like about this machine:
- Breville Canada makes extremely high quality attractive small appliances.
- Love having a 12 cup carafe. Great option for dinner parties and family gatherings.
- The carafe keeps the coffee warm much longer than I expected. I had a cup and then went out to do my group fitness class, ran a couple of errands and returned easily 2 hours later. (I had my second cup of coffee and it was still perfect temperature.
- Speed – this machine is quick.
- It’s a beautiful looking machine. The stainless steel finish is perfection.
- Breville Precision Brewer is fast and quiet and it makes a great cup of coffee.
- Set it and forget it if you wish. You can set the timer to deliver your carafe full of perfect coffee in the morning or for whenever you wish.
- Dual filter means you can use either cone filter or basket filter.
- Comes with some paper filters to get started and a reusable basket filter as well.
- It doesn’t let off a lot of steam. (This might seem inconsequential to some but I hate when cupboards get steamed up. I always worry steam does my cupboards damage. Not so here at all.)
- The 12 cup coffee maker will save money over the single serve brewers. Discs and K-cups are costly.
- Less waste, especially if you use the reusable basket filter and wash it out every time.
- Digital temperature control with display.
One Tall Detail:
- The Breville Precision Brewer is a fair height and actually might be a bit too tall for some kitchens.
Perfect Coffee at Home
Still trying to figure out how to make the perfect pot of coffee? The answer is here. All you need is the Breville Precision Brewer. It’s the next best thing to having a live-in barista. Its advanced brewing technology ensures that every cup is the best cup of coffee and it allows you to get creative too.
Learn more here – > Breville Canada Precision Brewer.
One of my readers will win a Breville Canada Precision Brewer Thermal of their own. Follow instructions below for a chance to win. You must have a Canadian mailing address to be eligible.
I received product for consideration here. My opinion is all my own and it is also truthful.