FUDGE!! Who doesn’t love fudge? Seriously. If you don’t love fudge I am not sure you are a person I can trust as a human being. It’s just not natural. I love fudge. I have lately had some challenges getting fudge right though. So when this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge turned out, well I was super happy and felt I needed to share it with you. So here you go my friends: Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is below.
It’s a mighty good thing this turned out because if it hadn’t and I wasted all those yummy peanut butter cups my kids would have flipped and I would have been quite upset too.
This is pretty easy to make and fairly quick too so as long as you have no peanut butter allergies in your house it is perfect for dessert or a treat.
Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge:
- 1 -14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 30 full size Reese’s Peanut butter cups
- no stick spray
- Line the inside of a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Unwrap all the Reese’s peanut butter cups and line the bottom of your pan with peanut butter cups. I used 18 on the bottom.
- In a sauce pan slowly heat the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- immediately Pour the chocolate mix over your Reese’s. Press the remaining chopped peanut butter cups on the top.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours and serve! Enjoy.