Once again this year I am happy to join forces with Always Discreet to shine a light on common women’s health problems, such as light bladder leakage. LBL is a medical issue impacting many women, but until very recently nobody talked about it. This year I will be talking about travel with LBL and ways of adapting and living with LBL. Life is short and you can’t hide away because of something medical that you can’t prevent.
Embrace Spring and Summer Fashion Trends with LBL
2016 is your year! Let’s face it, you are a powerful woman, potentially in the prime earning years of your life. You had children and raised them, or maybe you didn’t. You built a career, a home, and a marriage and you are now hopefully enjoying some of the benefits of that. LBL should never hold you back from feeling your best and being fashionable. You can spring forward every year with the right attitude, the right fashion and support of Always Discreet.
[tweetthis]Spring Forward Every Year with Fashion #LBL #health[/tweetthis]
Five Spring and Summer Fashion Trends to Watch 2016
- Stripes: Bold solid stripes are hot this spring and summer. Frankly I love stripes. They look fresh, which works well in the spring. I have to feel confident to wear stripes or they don’t work.
- Bomber jackets: You know the ones I mean. They look almost like a varsity jacket but dressier and a little bit shorter. Bomber jackets can dress up a top or dress down a dress and ground it a bit. My daughter has a super cute bomber jacket that is black. I have one left from a couple of seasons ago so I am happy to hear they are back in style.
- Animal prints. We are bringing back animal prints. I love that! There are some really cute ways to wear animal prints. They can be fun and they travel well.
- Floral prints – two ways to do floral this season – traditionally as romantic floral prints. Or deconstructed floral – almost a bit over the top or floral with an edge – like on a dress with a rough cut edge or asymmetry somewhere in the pattern. This is a bit of a carry over from the winter season when floral was also in.
- Romantic ruffles, ruffles, feathers, bows and frills. That can be a pretty and feminine look on occasion but it’s really not my every day style.
PINNABLE IMAGE For Later: Save this for later so you know what to pick when shopping.
Last year I talked about travel strategies for women with LBL and ways to embrace travelling with support and a few easy travel tips. In November I talked to the best-selling author of “The Best of Everything After 50” and positive living expert Barbara Hannah Grufferman. Barbara is going to be at the Zoomer Show in Vancouver March 19-20. If you have a chance to go, you should definitely swing by the Always Discreet booth to chat with Barbara and grab a free sample of Always Discreet Underwear.
[tweetthis]The Zoomer Show is in Vancouver March 19-20. #LBL #ad[/tweetthis]
Always Discreet is thin and comfortable, soft and it feels like underwear. Nobody will know you are wearing them because it is soft, quiet and invisible. Always Discreet can help protect you if you have LBL, and help you to continue looking and feeling your best this spring and summer.
[tweetthis]Always Discreet can protect you if you have #LBL. Continue looking and feeling your best this spring and summer. #ad[/tweetthis]
So, now that you know a bit more about Always Discreet you can be ready to spring forward and meet the season with style and sass. Don’t forget that you can try a free sample of Always Discreet by visiting their website.
I created this post as a paid ambassador with Always Discreet. All opinions and advice are my own and I only work with companies I genuinely love.
Do you have LBL? If so, have you tried Always Discreet? I’d love to hear your story!