It’s June already and that means chaos. I’m not overstating that one little bit. If you are a parent then you know June is gorgeous and it heralds summer and Father’s Day and graduation. But June you saucy little month you…you also bring a million other things that toss life into complete disarray. You are my Love/Hate month. I know I’m not alone. June is madness. So here’s a little help. PREPARE NOW for the gifting season with these recommendations for Dad and Grad gifts.
June is beautiful weather and winding down for summer at school. It is paying for and sometimes attending the field trips with kids despite an already heavy schedule. It is frantically realizing you haven’t booked enough summer camps. It is plotting the summer cottage getaway and budgeting for all the extra expenses while having your children home more hours of the day. Internet bill hike for instance and data bill. OUCH!
June means Father’s Day gifts, or Dads and grad gifts, and teacher gifts too. We have three of our four birthdays in my family happening in June and July. Then there’s my wedding anniversary too! And although this year there’s no massive graduation celebration here thank goodness, there will be some work trips, parties and events that we have happening starting this weekend. So because this month goes by in the blink of an eye I need to be ready. YOU need to be prepared too.
Luckily I am here, with Hallmark, to help you with my top ten cutest gifts for Dads and Grads. You need to bookmark this post and then save it for later when you are in dire need of Father’s Day presents or graduation gifts.
[tweetthis]Hallmark Canada has some adorable gifts this year for Dads and Grads #LOVEHallmarkCA[/tweetthis]
Father’s Day is fast approaching. June 19th is not far off. This year I love so many of the Hallmark Canada offerings that I can’t pick just one. In fact I also have a host of beautiful graduation gifts for grads of all sorts. Read to end of the post to find out how you can win a Life is Good sentiment sign too.
Ten Cutest Gifts for Dads and Grads
Father’s Day Presents and Grad Gifts:
Five Father’s Day Gifts:
- Beer Flight – This is my favourite. ( see above and in the collage as well). I have one of these for husband already. I love this idea for a home party or even just a special gift for someone you know who loves craft beer. The Beer flight looks great. $29.95 with four glasses too. So much awesome!
- Life Is Good sentiment sign – Life is Good and this is a positive reminder of something we sometimes forget. I am going to give husband this one to put up on a wall in our house. I am thinking it would be great in the laundry room actually. Because I want to redo that room and make it cuter and I think that’s the one room that we need a reminder in because doing laundry can make you feel like life is not fun. And Life is Good. We are blessed to have a home, a family and a space to be able to do the laundry and frankly clean water to be able to wash with. Or maybe upstairs in the hall. I love this. $29.95. There’s also a Good Vibes sign that is the same price. This would also look amazing on a photo wall. So excited to have this one for Me, I mean, Dad. I have one of these to gift to one lucky reader!
- Grill mitt – Dad can always use one of these. It’s $12.95 and super cute and has a denim look to it. There’s a matching grill apron you can buy too. Who doesn’t love denim for its versatility and durability?
- Epic Dad copper mug – great keepsake. $16.95
- Smore Stick Kit – for your camping Dad. This is adorable and functional. $14.95
- Autograph Owl. Last year we had an autograph bear and my daughter who graduated from grade eight took it to school and got everyone to sign it the final week of elementary school. I can’t stress how big a treasure this is for her. She adores it. At $16.95 this is well worth it and such a sweet memory to hold onto forever.
- Autograph Poster – $9.95 – if you can’t get the owl then get this. It will be treasured. Like having a small snapshot of people and special memories from grade school to keep forever.
- Preschool Graduation Frame – so sweet – $16.95
- Dr. Suess inspired Luggage Tags and gift card holders Tags are each $12.95 and $6.95
- Adorable crystal paperweight that states Take On The World. I need to keep this for when my daughter finishes high school because it is that precious. $16.95
I am a Hallmark ambassador and I receive perks for participating in the program. My opinion is all my own.
This giveaway is open to Canada only.