This white chocolate pretzels with peanut butter recipe will hit the sweet tooth just right!
Post contains affiliate links as a service to readers. I make a small commission off of purchases made via qualifying links.
Are you a peanut butter flavoured treats fan? How about white chocolate?
White Chocolate For the Win
I love white chocolate treats and cookies and even chocolate bars or pretzels. One of my favourite things to buy at Bulk Barn, a local baking supplies and snacks store, is Everything Pretzels.
They taste delicious and are loaded with sprinkles, chocolate chips and more. In fact, their pretzels are loaded so full of sprinkles and chocolate and dipped yogurt that half of the toppings fall off in the bag on the way home.
Expensive to Buy in a Store
Every single time that I buy these Everything Pretzels which look like Everything But the Kitchen Sink Pretzels, I have buyer’s remorse.
Don’t get me wrong. They are CRAZY delicious and they are also big pretzels but when you are charged by weight as this store does the pretzels end up being about $1 a piece!!! Yikes.
So, I kind of feel lazy and only buy a couple at a time…I know…I know…why bother? Well, the taste is just that good. I need to have their loaded chocolate pretzels when I am there.
Another Kitchen Item We Rely On
Don’t Be Without Parchment Paper. We use parchment so much! It is just less mess to cleanup.
Easy to Make at Home
For months I have been saying we should make these at home. These look simple, we could definitely make them.
Well, recently I put my money where my mouth is…not literally.
But, now that we are on lockdown again I told my teenagers that we should make some white chocolate pretzels at home. In fact, I think I said this looks super easy and I was right. It is one of the easiest recipes that you will find anywhere and it is so delicious. You don’t need many ingredients or much time either.
Just know that these white chocolate pretzels will be gone fast so make enough to share.
Here’s the Easy Recipe:
Easy white chocolate pretzels with peanut butter
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reese's mini peanut butter candy coated bits
- Microwave white chocolate – max 30 seconds to melt the white chocolate.. stir in between. If you have a melt chocolate setting on your micrwave this might take longer. Just do not overheat the melted chocolate or it gets a burnt taste.
- Drizzle or dip each pretzel and set on parchment paper lined cookie sheet to harden.
- Drop milk chocolate chips onto the pretzels before the white chocolate hardens.
- Add peanut butter candy bits. You might need to press them into the hcoloate a bit to make sure they stick.
- Warm a very small amount of milk chocolate until it melts. Less than 1/4 cup. Drizzle that over the top of the finished pretzel.
- Lay them all out on the parchment and put them in the fridge to harden.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
Get the Ingredients Here – >
Try These Tasty Treats
Trust me this recipe is tasty and so simple. Now, I crave white chocolate pretzels all over again reliving the recipe. Enjoy!